+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 154 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar koi apne trade ko kese or boker ma work karna chata ha tu humara leay best nhi hota ha or us borker ka sath he work karta ha tu us ka leay best ho ga or acha bonus bhe ho saktha ha ka who kama sakha us leya huma cheya ka us ma agar hum work karta hain tu humara leay best ho ga or huma acha bonus bhe mil sakth hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime it happen when we foloow and copy others inspite of it that we have own strategy and planning,,, sometimes it become profitable for us but many of times it become a reason of lose for us ,,, so every trader have to use own strartgy and plannig while trading and do not follow and copy others ,,, when we use and make own strategy and planning then we will learn and successful in trading and will earn good profit in trading,,,, so come on and try to do yourself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lets assume that your firm has a significant international presence. In that case, it probably has something called a global strategy, which almost certainly represents an extraordinary investment of time, money, and energy. You and your colleagues may have adopted it with great fanfare. But, quite possibly, it has proven less than satisfactory as a road map to cross-border competition.

Disappointment with strategies that operate at a global level may explain why companies that do perform well internationally apply a regionally oriented strategy in addition toor even instead ofa global one. Put differently, global as well as regional companies need to think through strategy at the regional level.

Jeffrey Immelt, CEO of GE, claims that regional teams are the key to his companys globalization initiatives, and he has moved to graft a network of regional headquarters onto GEs otherwise lean product-division structure. John Menzer, president and CEO of Wal-Mart International, tells employees that global leverage is about playing 3-d chessat the global, regional, and local levels. Toyota may have gone furthest in exploiting the power of regionalized thinking. As Vice Chairman Fujio Cho says, We intend to continue moving forward with globalizationby further enhancing the localization and independence of our operations in each region

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ch tayyab For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade from the perspective of others in my early trading years and now I only trade with my personal strategy and do not listen to other less educated people in forex trading because I have 5 years trading experience and I know the joy factor in the trade. must be our own decision. we can not let others decide what we do and it not only has low self-esteem but will hamper development. I would recommend everyone to do the same

7. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do it based on my analysis and study and never influenced by other traders or change my opinion about the signal given by others I do the analysis and think that we should check the tip, I prefer to trade on your own, you have to trade without listening to which traders too because you will get nothing but only you who will be more confused and maybe you change your correct opinion, Another opinion may be counted while we do the analysis but on the opening of that position should be our own decision. we can not let others decide what we do and it not only has low self-esteem but will hinder the development or improvement of your own trading skills.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, my trade is influenced by others. If anyone says that it can be a market then I get confused on this trade. I think I do not fully believe in the market, which is why we are influenced by other opinions in the forex market. If you want to buy and sell all foreign currency, you are afraid to sacrifice the money you earn, you can see purchases and sales with demonstration accounts that can give you confidence and allow you to influence other people's ideas. . do not think that other people's influence will affect you to change your strategy because you have the confidence to trade with your own mind.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately of course for me it happened to me only once. I entered the Gold trading following a very good trader. Trade is good but according to my money management and my capital trading is not appropriate. And also this trade is a long-term trade. I usually trade short or medium term. For this reason I have to close this trade with negative pips to save my account from MC. If you have a good strategy and experience to overcome the fear of the market and your winning probability is as good as nearly 70% then you should consider taking your own trade because if you make a mistake, you will learn from it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,367 Times in 5,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many times it happens to me that i wanted to enter or close a trade but some one else give me an opinion and it influence my trade. Does it happen with you too?
    I am a sort of dealer who depends just on myself for all that I do in Forex exchanging ... Utilizing the sentiments of others will befuddle me well and commit me confer an error in my exchanging. As a decent dealer, a great broker ought not base his or her insight in one place. In like manner in forex exchanging business you don't need to depend without anyone else methodology, which is the reason it is awesome to join a gathering or discussion to share from group thoughts.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-03-13), danish555 (2018-03-15), hmforex (2018-03-13), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), redflower2017 (2018-04-01), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14), yulbang111 (2018-03-14)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a kind of trader who depends only on myself for everything I do in Forex trading ... Using the opinions of others will confuse me well and make me commit a mistake in my trading. As a good trader, a good trader should not base his or her knowledge in one place. Likewise in forex trading business you do not have to rely on your own strategy, which is why it is great to join a group or forum to share from community ideas.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, they are influenced by other opinions but for that we must stabilize our mind and try to understand the basics and technological so that we can make our own analysis and get a good strategy for trading. Kabhi kabhi technical analysis instaforex main ko read karti hu esse mujhe trading karne i am helping milati hai par puri main tarah se uss par hanging nahi rahti hu, kyoki forex market i condition change hote rahta hai, main forex strategy apne par yakeen karati hu.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

tidur (2018-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 154 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)