+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 154 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally I have seen traders are influenced by the other traders but I have this confidence that when ever after analysis and taking all important factor ,I take a position in a trade and make my mind the level of profit or loss I will bear in that trade, I do not get influenced by others. Why we should get influenced is there any guarantee that following them we will get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, I analyze my own trading, because not suitable for someone suitable for the other, we better define our own trading system, so we can be more confident to enter the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    no my trades dont have affect by others opinion i analyse by myself only and dont depends on other analysis and thats the biggest advantage i am having in my trading which get me success

Junior Member tubeltkadal is an unknown quantity at this point tubeltkadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always loss when trading, because the first is lacking in forex education, the second greed, revenge third, fourth and fear, the fifth one I'm not confident in their own end all grafikku

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to nahi lagta hai k meri trading se kise ko koi effect ya influenced hota hoga, par abhe mujhe to pata nahi hai ho sakta hai k meri trade na karny se kise ko loss ya profit hota ho!

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade alone so every time I trade nobody influences my trading decisions. I am responsible for all my actions,bad or good. I prefer to trade with my own analysis and predictions so that when I lose my trades I can't blame anybody else but my own self.lol
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes why not learning from other people mistake and opinions have always made me successfull i would recommend everyone to do the same....

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a lot. aesa kafi baar hua hay, kabhi to iss ka faida hota hay or kabhi loss. farz karain kay agar may nay koi position open ker rakhi hay or kisi or ki taraf say ye signal milta hay kay market reverse honay lagi hay to may phir apni trade close ker dayta hoon, kabhi to iss may bachat ho jaati hay or kabhi nae hoti.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Projapoty View Post
    Mostly not but to honestly say sometimes it is.Cause when i see some news and analysis its create more impact on my brain.Then It create pressure to me to make a wrong trade and break my streatgy.
    sometimes while i am on trading i also face that kind of problem but now a day i think i recover it very well . so i must suggest you while you face lots if hesitation about your trade stop trading and look on the charts and see when trend goes .

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    achay trader say tips layna to theek hay, laykin agar app her kisi say tips laingay to phir confuse bhi bohot ziada ho jaeengay. agar aap achi trading jari rakhna chahtay hain to phir ye karain kay kuch achay traders say tips lain or practice karain bas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 154 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)