+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 154 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Senior Member king117 is an unknown quantity at this point king117's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap happened to me few times and i got both mixed results from such influencesince we are not sure about the analysis we have done, then such cases our mind searches for the reinforcement and in such act we get influenced by some other traders karta ga ha ya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samhad is an unknown quantity at this point samhad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boytoy View Post
    So we should not bother about others analysis or signals if we can do it by our own, and even if we dont have time to do all calculations we should cross-examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis.
    I am agree with you forex trade can makes our life easier we can also makes profit from it ad it's very good trading it can makes us a better then other because we gets a lot of experience from it which can makes our life batter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sopu100 is on a distinguished road sopu100's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, because when i do trade i do not think other opinion, i only use my own strategy
    and trick to get profit. and yes if i like other strategy then i modified that strategy
    and change it according to my experience and do trade.

Banned hamza.sheikh is an unknown quantity at this point hamza.sheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was in my opinion changes signals given by other users to exchange it based on my analysis and research, or not affected by other traders at any time. I will analyze, consider, do not stick them to my research. and I guess someone did not have the same strategy because everyone has a different way of trading and can not be equated with one another

Member happymailer is on a distinguished road happymailer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many times it happens to me that i wanted to enter or close a trade but some one else give me an opinion and it influence my trade. Does it happen with you too?
    If you are discussing with other traders then they will definitely advice you if you request them, and if you accept that advice then you will do as directed, so what is amazing? nothing, it happens with all the new traders.

Member manju is on a distinguished road manju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy in it is effected when the we do the lot more analysis in it and we get the confuse in this that which one we need to follow in the trading for the trading and the other factor in it if we share with the friends and they all add the some more in this then we think what we do go with according to them or by the own..

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not change my opinion, if I have decided on something and that opinion is based on the data that I can trust, and that habits I think are very best done, I think other people's opinions can be accepted only as an input.

Member boytoy is an unknown quantity at this point boytoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So we should not bother about others analysis or signals if we can do it by our own, and even if we dont have time to do all calculations we should cross-examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis.

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think every traders have to learn it own. if you have a good strategy and and strategy's is profitable for you than confidently go with your own strategy and concentrate on your strategy. taking opinions is good but if youe are doing well than go with your mind,

Senior Member tubul is an unknown quantity at this point tubul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading that I do will be based trading system that I use, and I have to believe the analysis I have in trading. analysis and signal given by other traders will not be able to provide guarantees of proift 100%, so it would be better if I believe that I get trading signals in the analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 154 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)