+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 466 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    han gi main share karta hon ye bohat help ful hai ke ap apni trades baqi logo ke sath share karain q ke agr to ap ko profit ho rha hai to good ye achi bat hai agr loss ho rha hai to ap ko recover ho jaye ga baqi log ap ki help kar dain gai ap ka knowledge or bare ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-30), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), danish555 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-29), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Junior Member mans118 is on a distinguished road mans118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times i do in order to learn or teach some thing about traiding forex or see another point veiw.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    you're right, if we have not been able to have discussions with our families about forex. then we can do it in the forum, so that we can understand it because a fellow trader. this will help the learning process that we do.
    Forex me har trader ko apni traitor discuss karni chahaiyee .. family to stah, an apne dosto to stah aur
    forum i discuss karne se trader ko abhut afyda hoga kyunki usko apni galtiyi ka pata lagega jisse
    wo aur zada increase kar sakega..isliye forex me har traer ko yahi wrong on teak hai ki wo zada se zada apne trade discuss karta rahe
    regard

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear mein apni trades ko mein dosru k sath share karta hon hamen forex market mein hamen aisa hi karna chaye ku kdear hamen is se hamen apni mistakes ka pta lg jata hai hamen

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-27), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), Rajpoot771 (2017-10-27), rehanayaz (2017-10-27), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-27)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    yes, I discuss trading strategies that I use with my friends to evaluate and improve it. find rules and a better way and the right to use the trading strategy. also create a new trading strategy for better market conditions and the situation is going on. Because as we all know that market conditions are always moving or changing according to the situation or global economic conditions. Then it could be a trading strategy that I have been using was no longer appropriate to the circumstances of the moment, so it needs to be further evaluated.
    great idea. We always evaluate everything we've done. whether it is good or bad If it is good,
    be better forward. If the result is still bad, then we should find out the cause.
    So for the future, it could be nice.
    greeting

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

bibit (2017-10-31), cintakuya (2017-10-28)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sithara View Post
    Yes, i am discussing before i enter into a trade. I have couple of friends who are trading with me. It is actually a helping all of us. Because it give us the various view points and analysis of the market. Ultimately we can make a collective decision to open the trade
    That is a very good way for beginner traders to start their trading. This will help them
    to gain more knowledge and then make fewer mistakes in their trade,
    thus causing more losses in their trades.
    thank

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

sumiati (2017-10-28)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yes main apni li giay entries ko apnay gruop k logon k sath share bhi kerta hun aur discuss bhi kerta hun es say mujy apnay group members k new ideas miltay aur daily kcuh new sekhna k moka milta hay aur daily kuch new milta hay jes say hum sab ko faida hota hay............

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), KASINA (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m3x_19 View Post
    Of course i discuss my plasn stragies, and my trade by the other trades, by doing that, i hope i can improve my performance regarding on trading. Joining this kind of forum is one way to have many friends to share with
    we share with each other and share strategies to share the advantages and disadvantages
    of that strategy will make maximum strategy performance, feel free to share your experience as part
    so we will be able to add new innovations in our analysis.
    thank

14. The Following User Says Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

nafas (2017-10-25)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    forex is much more easier to trade when we collaborate . there maybe some set-up you couldnt see but with the yhelp of collaboration we show one another those set-ups . i my self share my set-u and trade patterns i have spotted with my friend and it has been very beneficial
    Yes, it is true that Forex is a great and truly global business opportunity and we all need
    to take full and precise advantage of this. It will take a lot of effort and only
    with the hope that we can get success.
    greeting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

king shalman (2017-10-25)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that trading with friends is very fun. we can make analysis and discussing about strategies together. we can share our plan with others and make our ability and skill improved. in my opinion, trading as a teamwork is more better than trading alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 466 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)