+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 466 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, sometimes I am confused with my friends to make it better and better and to find corrections when I am confused or misunderstood. I discuss it because the market is so flexible that we as traders have to be flexible also without trading system and refresh If necessary Community join in Forex trading business for giving more income in short time if you are a good experience trader. I also join the Forex market for money and I want to be a professional trader.
    Trading is the best place to make big money but no trader can say that how much money he got from this market today or tomorrow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I trade, I prefer to trade on my own. I never discuss or discuss my trades with others even though I am open to hearing what they say about their trade. I have confidence and self-assurance of my abilities and abilities and I am not talking about my trade with others. Make someone else. I never discuss my trades with other people or other traders. I will not be responsible if following my trade is the main reason why I never told someone about my trade. But, sometimes I ask for advice about my long-term trading to my forex teacher, especially I see the record sign. But of course, in the end, it is my responsibility to close or not close my existing trade. That's what I do for my trading activities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not talking about the trades and secrets of either person, but I am from time to time showing some results that show the effectiveness of the methods he uses in trading accounts, truth and competition pilots I advise everyone with the results of each period because it is a good size for see how your skills are in trading. I do not have friends in my place who trade in the forex market but I have 2-3 friends online with them I discuss about my forex trading. I try to get their strategy and I also share a strategy with them so we can make some changes in our strategy so that performance will improve.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

bangkauning (2018-03-15)

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i discuss with my friends when i was looking on an setup , because i dont want to miss anything , it is good to discuss with your friends to discuss it will make you more experienced and will increase your knowledge , if you have a mistake while taking an entry than your friend will tell you your mistake and may be it can save your a lot of money ,

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    offcourse main baqi logo ke sath apni trades ko share karta hon is se bohat help milti hai muje aagr to main ne bohat wrong order lgaya huwa ho to mare friends muje guide karte hain mare expert traders jo hain wo guide karte hain to main us lehaz se us main changes kar leta hon or mostly time main ne dekha hai ke is se muje fida hi huwa hai.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-18), Mr. India (2018-03-18), yulbang111 (2018-03-13)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sarfraz786 View Post
    jab traders es trading men trading karte hen tu woh log aik dosre se trading ke bare men discuss kar ke he trading karte hen aur apne experience ko share karte hen es tarah woh trading men jiada income bhe kar jate hen es trading men discussion aik ache bat hote hey jis se traders men experience increase hote hey .
    Bhai humare ko daily trader se discuss karte rahna hota hai, isse humari knowledge mein kafi fayda hota hai, dusre trader se sikhte hai aur wo bhi humse kuch na kuch naya sikhte ha ijo real trading mein kafi kaam aata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab traders es trading men trading karte hen tu woh log aik dosre se trading ke bare men discuss kar ke he trading karte hen aur apne experience ko share karte hen es tarah woh trading men jiada income bhe kar jate hen es trading men discussion aik ache bat hote hey jis se traders men experience increase hote hey .

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-23), Unregistered (2)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am writing this book specifically for people who have struggled with learning the basics of price action and how it can be used to trade profitable. I was getting sick and tired of having to rely on lagging indicators to tell me when to buy or sell. I feel trapped like a robot just following his instructions. I discuss with others about my trading strategy. I use rio strategy. It gives good performance in h1 trading hours. I used it from 6 months ago. Many thanks for sharing your post.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

bahar (2018-03-13)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by javedqasim View Post
    Forex ek acha business hai app hir kiss say advice la sakta ho ya app ka apna business hai apna doston ka business hai ....our mashwar karna say app ko loss bhi kam hota hia.. our es advice lana say app ki our doston ki hoslaafzi hoti hai
    hanji forex trader ko apni trades ko dusre se discuss karna he chahiye,esme trader jetna market me ache se sabb samjhenga aur analysis karenga uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko forum se bhi learn karna chahiye aur member se baat karna chahiye.

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek acha business hai app hir kiss say advice la sakta ho ya app ka apna business hai apna doston ka business hai ....our mashwar karna say app ko loss bhi kam hota hia.. our es advice lana say app ki our doston ki hoslaafzi hoti hai

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-02-28), jobless (2018-02-28), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-27), samia93 (2018-02-27), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), sarfraz786 (2018-02-27), shine (2018-02-28), zahid2016 (2018-02-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 466 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)