+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 466 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course it is very interesting for me to discus my trading with my seniors and friends because i am not completely understand the trading by myself. My seniors give me key point for trading which are so useful for my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I discuss trading with others who are my friends. One of my friend not understand forex but I dicuss with him what I do and how I do it and he just listen. Other of my friend trade forex but not everytime, but I also discuss my trade and strategies so that they know what I am doing. I not have fellow active traders near me who can discuss with while trading so I not share trading strategy with any trader yet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    yes, I discuss trading strategies that I use with my friends to evaluate and improve it. find rules and a better way and the right to use the trading strategy. also create a new trading strategy for better market conditions and the situation is going on. Because as we all know that market conditions are always moving or changing according to the situation or global economic conditions. Then it could be a trading strategy that I have been using was no longer appropriate to the circumstances of the moment, so it needs to be further evaluated.
    good idea. we do have're always evaluating everything we've done. whether it be good or bad. when it's good, be increased further for the better. if the result is still bad, then we must find out what causes it. so for the future, could be good.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I discuss trading strategies that I use with my friends to evaluate and improve it. find rules and a better way and the right to use the trading strategy. also create a new trading strategy for better market conditions and the situation is going on. Because as we all know that market conditions are always moving or changing according to the situation or global economic conditions. Then it could be a trading strategy that I have been using was no longer appropriate to the circumstances of the moment, so it needs to be further evaluated.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I discuss my trading with some of my other trader friend, it may help to find out my mistakes trades and also support me to do best trade next time, also can gather new strategy for discussing with each other, so it is a good technique to discuss about it with other traders.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I share my strategies, ideas and trades with my friend and he also do the same in this way we can correct each other. I have found it very useful because I have got a lot of profit from the advices given to me by my friend after this type of discussions

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really good , normally I used to discuss with others before and after make a trade.While discussing we can exchange lot of information about the market and the trend.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was just a discussion with fellow traders in the forums. because my family did not have to understand about forex. they all work in the formal sector. for that, I should be able to decide for myselsf what will I do to be successful in trading.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading psychology sharing is my pleasure. I have a circle where I discus. In discuss every body share their own sentiment and all apply some days. After few days we attend again and modify collecting data from all. Trading also own sentiment but discuss with other may gives us new way. But I think possible with only trader not all. Without Forex trader may feel boring know your sentiment. Forex not for them. Forex market and other market means so far between them.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Pance it's better to negotiate for yourself and never talk about you with anyone for that matter from your results with autres.donc we need to focus on the improving your skills and join the elite group of successful traders march.pour be increasingly an important person in the forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 466 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)