+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 466 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you discuss about your trades with others?
    i think one have no time to do this, some time there is limited time to take decision regarding opining the trade, so in this short time one can not discuss with other and can not waste the time and opportunity..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    g bhai jab mre account me balance hota hai or me tradign start kerny lgta hoon to me aik aik cheez apny seniors se poochta hoon or trade lagany se phly se le ker trade close kerny tak aik aik cheez seniors se discuss kreta hoon is s mjhe bht faida milta hai nai chezen sseekhny ko milti hain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Emilla Morrison is an unknown quantity at this point Emilla Morrison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no one of my friends like forex , they don't like to risk their money on something strange , they don't know it. I don't have any one to discuss my trades with, all I do is to review the sites to search for others discussion, the forums answering most of questions I am asking.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I have no one friend that talks about trading ,i have my uncle but it is hard to meet or talk to him so i just look my trade on my own and analyze it personally only.

Senior Member rmizanur is an unknown quantity at this point rmizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i have share my trading experienced with others because-become acquainted with new trends and new perspectives shaping up across the market and gain a clearer insight than ever before into how other experienced traders are trading the market at anytime.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well yes man zyada tar apni trade k baray main apne aik dost se discuss kerta hu jo mjhay bohat acha guide bhi kerta hai aur meri bohat achio help bhi kerta hai aik to is se aap k dil main jo doubt hota hia wo nikal jata hai aur doosra is se aap ko apni ghalti ka bhi pata chal jata hai aur aap ko kuch solutions bhi mil jatay hai...

Member wisnu is an unknown quantity at this point wisnu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i discuss my trade with my friend, because i need second opinion about the trend everyday, so i can confident with my analysis and not too fear to make an order, so i can trade with good result

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know anyone who understands the problems of trading, so I just use it for free, and I'm also confident about the ability of a trader if he proved it in real action, not just talk.

Member chama is an unknown quantity at this point chama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to share everything specially my strategies and palns and all information concerning the news about the situation in the forex market with my friends and exchange the ideas between each other

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main to discuss karti hun apni strategy apne friends ke sath share karti hun. lakin main abhi new hun or mujhe apne friend se trade ki tips lene perhte hain or woh meri kafi help karty hain trade karne main or jis ki waja se mujhe acha profit ho jata hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 466 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)