+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 466 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member bdihman is an unknown quantity at this point bdihman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meet some of our community's greatest contributors, offering insight into their own experiences and perspectives on Forex trading. You may have seen them here on our Forums, on our Facebook page or even from our Twitter community! Its about time we all grow our network!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very best and helpful for my trading which gives me more experience and knowledge about trading when sharing to each other. we need to focus on the improving your skills and join the elite group of successful trader, it improves my experience in this trade actually discussion about trades with friends and well-wisher helps to mutually benefited in trading using your strategies you should talk to someone you trust only . don't take any opinion without thinking of It first,and remember that any one could give you wrong opinion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes a while i am talk about my dealing with ,y buddy to know the right factor of rotate factor and the excellent factor of assistance and proof and see if my research excellent or have any incorrect to sure that my place will provide me benefit and not lose.

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what the trader will not be able to hear is the amounts of particular bids and offers and the names of the banks showing the prices , prices are anonymous..

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your strategies and analyzing is only for you . you should keep it to your self but when you have problems in trading using your strategies you should talk to someone you trust only . don't take any opinion without thinking of t first . and remember that any one could give you wrong opinion to make you loss .

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make some marketing for instaforex and get some referrals for myself in this forum, i stage my friends and tell them about forex trading business. It is good, when they join, forex becomes a bigger market with more volatility for everyone`s benefit.

Senior Member alvikfc is an unknown quantity at this point alvikfc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i discuss my tread with others. A good discussion is very profitable in Forex trading. Discuss those person who are very well known and always tell you a wise way to do your trading.

Member ranjan11 is an unknown quantity at this point ranjan11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i often discuss about my trade with some of my colleges who help me when i am a beginner.
    I also ask them for help when i am in trouble and when i need any kind of help.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your thread. I always take advise from my senior members. But In time of decision making I strict on my own decision. This attitude making me to take positive decision.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to share my trading with my friend but i dont have any friend which trade in the forex market. It is really good thing to share your trading activity as the person in front of you also share his activity so that you can make improvement in your trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 466 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)