+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 466 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member Ayesha javed is on a distinguished road Ayesha javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i discuss about my trade with my friends because in this way we all hep each other in doing our work more better and they also give me good ideas to sue in Forex trade and earn good amount of money here and i also learn much about trade by discussing it with my friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    greed and fear is a serious problem, discuss with friend can help us increase our confident. we can find out the weaknesses and strengths of our system, if we share with others. we can more quickly develop properly with sharing our knowledge and experience with other trader. we can advice other trader and we can get advice from other trader so we can improve our skill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Our trading will be but not a way due to the fact I only business upon daily foresaw and then I walk beneath both the currency market after I sense it's successful time to help go into and then leave but I always decide on assist on a daily base signals that are greatest regarding our trading.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Yes, I really like my perform with others and perform with others in my perform, my system will be handled and it is very delicate and information about dealing, which allows me to modify it around for dealing and useful.
    thanks

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

hina.rubani (2013-02-27), zuhaibali1982 (2013-02-28)

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vanes View Post
    great, i dont have any friend who expert in forex trading, my friends are still beginner also just like me, so i just discuss with my friends only. i hope i can discuss with the expert
    I also do not have a friend who is an expert in trading. I am self-taught, from reading a few books and discussions in these forums. do not be discouraged if you do not have a friend who is an expert. the important thing is we are always eager to learn from a variety of media.

Member aburizal is an unknown quantity at this point aburizal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I love to discusi with other traders palagi when system we use is the same then we are always trading berdiscusi to get enlightenment or analyze at the same time, with the same system then the result of pemikiranpun will not be far away and we will be more confident

Senior Member mari980 is an unknown quantity at this point mari980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I love my work with others and work with others in my work, my formula will be dealt with and it is very fragile and knowledge about trading, which allows me to change it around for trading and useful.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mein apni forex trading kay baray mein kisi ko kuch nahi batat kiu kay mein abi new hou forex trading mein jab mujay zada trading ka pata chala to mein zarur dusray logo ko is kay baray mein bataou ga teh kay wo bi is field mein aye.

Banned agie is an unknown quantity at this point agie's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes we need a discussion denagn others, due to the exchange of experience about the techniques and strategies that I think there is no harm in fact will add to our knowledge and experience and also sharpen our analysis in trading, and to discuss with others will be easier to solve strategies nice new and new ideas are good

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think traders need friends for discussion, sharing experiences and knowledge trading. This is great forum for discussion and sharing of experiences. I can exist in trading forex because there is this forum, so this forum really helped me to understand the forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 466 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)