+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 466 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes Mara dost ek acha trader wohi hain jo ka apni trading ka bara main apna Friends our senior sa discuss kara. kiyo kay discussion sa humesha har cheaz bhot better hote hai our kafi had tak humi apni trading ko modify karta hai. main apnia harv strategy our har new experience apna dosto ka sath regularly discuss karta ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am technically not very strong, because I have not been published in the forum, but I'm with my friends who is a foreign exchange trading, and share with me. AIM discuss each and every one of us in this industry and we are on the Internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned byesofiq is an unknown quantity at this point byesofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade secret and that no one is talking about, but I had no time to use the trading account, and the fact that the results show the effectiveness of the pilot competition show I recommend it to everyone with the results of each trading period to better gauge your skills.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I trade secret and that no one is talking about, but I had no time to use the trading account, and the fact that the results show the effectiveness of the pilot competition show I recommend it to everyone with the results of each period of trading your skills for good measure.

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a quick money making business.I never discuss or talk about my trades with other although I am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades.We all are online on AIM and discuss our trades with each others.Be were of situations and trade carefully.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I always discuss this trade with others, we have a late afternoon meeting place for traders of the area, there we were talking about the salary, the forex trading, and how appropriate steps to run this business, we share our experiences and knowledge, and it's a huge advantage to our trade respectively.

Banned siryousuf is an unknown quantity at this point siryousuf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not talking about trade secrets and not just any, but I occasionally showed some results that show the effectiveness of the method used in the trade balance, truth and competencies pilots advise everyone with the results each period, as it is a good indicator to see how your skills in trade.

Member ramsha aliza is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha aliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my habbit usually is that i love to share my ideas and my trades with others because it makes you feel good when other guys take advantage and earn benefit from my ideas or trades and it is healthy activity because everyone gets to learn something or the other which probably would be new to him

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i want to help each other in trading and make profit every one so be friendly and tell other about your trade and your experience it may help you get more profit becauise god helps those who helps themselves.

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have full confidence and full trust on my tradong skills so that i do not talk about my trade with anothers.......
    if any time i feel any problem in my trading then i discuss my problem with my senior traders.

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bilkul me apni trades ko apne senior traders k sath discuss karta ho aur apni mistakes ko search karta ho phr aur practice karta aur learn karta ho is se kafi improvement ho rae hai aur earning bhi achi hi rae hai......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 466 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)