+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 466 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member fahad87 is an unknown quantity at this point fahad87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes....discussion about trading is a good thing,as w can have some knowledge from the experience of other trader as well.... sharing is a good strategy according to the laws of business techniques... infact v should avoid sharing some secrets about some personal business ruless and investments...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member k.abiram is an unknown quantity at this point k.abiram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Prefer to move their activities. There is no can to care for me and my partner or alone, want to emphasize points left, as well as a variety of views are correct position is. We convince solids and their knowledge and abilities and of course I really his position and others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexboss is an unknown quantity at this point forexboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this is not a serious trade secrets or anything, but occasionally shows some results show that he worked for a securities account, the efficiency and the race car driver, in fact he advised people, the results of his skills in the field of trade indicators to verify the amount due the scholarship.

thanks...!!!

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jashar8036 View Post
    haan demo ki haad tuk to main apni trades discuss kar lyta hoon par jub main real account operate karta hoon to main apna profit aur apna loss kisi se discuss nai karta kun ke yeh mari personal cheez hai
    Ham jab bhi koi trades ko karte hain ham logon ko uske bare me doosre traders se baat karni chahiye ki wo log kya kar rahe hain kyuki aisa karne se ham logon ko unki soch ke bare me bhi pata chal jata hai aur ham log jyada confidence ke saath me apni trading kar sakte hain
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Junior Member 2q4rthrf is an unknown quantity at this point 2q4rthrf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I am sure that I am not referring to current buy and sell, as well as trucks, no one, it seems, but when it confirmed that many of the results, which demonstrate the effectiveness of the methods of this individual used in the purchase and sale records and reality, and at the beginning of the tournament, when they were all about the exploitation of the results of each period, it's a great way to learn these skills with the seale.

Junior Member kdtjko is an unknown quantity at this point kdtjko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the same time the industry would prefer the business itself. My husband and, in any case, to speak of, or look at your own company like a few others, when open, this is exactly what you have to say on the subject. We have the confidence and self personal abilities and skills, and certainly not in my personal business, along with the rest of the conversation.

Senior Member jashar8036 is an unknown quantity at this point jashar8036's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan demo ki haad tuk to main apni trades discuss kar lyta hoon par jub main real account operate karta hoon to main apna profit aur apna loss kisi se discuss nai karta kun ke yeh mari personal cheez hai

Junior Member gdkedhr is an unknown quantity at this point gdkedhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then buy and sell on behalf of the buyer and seller without assistance. It is a way to check or maybe keep track of my investments, use some other, but I have to check what exactly was behind its investments. I am confident with self-confidence in my experience along with the experience is certainly not my investments with other people.

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you are tradeing there are some of the things that you discussion with other tradeing personel that like your tradeing strategy that you use that is the secret recipe that you use when tradeing you dont show to other

Member mansoorlund is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorlund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan humain forex main trading de daoran humain kisi bhi achy freind ke saat discuss karna chahea kion ke forex main baez oqat humain kafi baton ka nahin pata hota hai jo or doston se paa chal jata hai or mery khayal se apny freind se discuss karna chahea or is se humain information knowlege milty hai jis se hum achy trador banty hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 466 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)