+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 466 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned smartchoice is an unknown quantity at this point smartchoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    kisi dosray k sath tarde ko discuss krna main zarori smjhta houn kyun is se apki khamiyan aopko dosray k sath discuss krnay se malomm hoti hai , aur apko ko tarding se mutaliq bophat sari malommat dosray ki zubani maloom ho jati hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member csdsu09 is an unknown quantity at this point csdsu09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai apne dost ke saath share krta hu kiu ke use bhi ye kaam bht ache se aata ha hum apne ideas share krte hain phr kaam karte hai nto hame iska faida zrur hota hai aur i think duson ko bh iaise karna chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned riyadking is an unknown quantity at this point riyadking's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would love to treat myself when I made the trade, "never argue or talk about trading open to listen, but also to talk about the trade, I am confident in my skills and abilities and to discuss about my relationship with other people.

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trader with my own strategy's and my own analysis. but i share my strategy's with my friends. with sharing strategy's some time i get better opinion about my strategy. but i trade with my own analysis and strategy.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to yar abi forex main new hon to filhal mainy apni trde k bary main kisi k sth discus nai kiya hai q k filhal main forex ko lern kar raha hon aur is main sekhny ki koshish kar raah hon

Banned usmanii is an unknown quantity at this point usmanii's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Yes my friends and my teacher....We are all one company...We are all doing the trades in FOREX...So we discuss our trades daily and talk about the future planning.........

Banned noman9t8 is on a distinguished road noman9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am discuss i am doing my trade my own skill and i think it is the best for me to learn trade and i think now most of the people want to make money by the doing trade so i think you can do better by the doing trade

Banned akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji ha kiu nahi m apny trades ko dosro s zaror discuss karop ga m dosro ko zaror bato ga k m n kaisy trading ky or mujy kaisy loss hua m n ek bar gold pr trade lagi jo mujy 100 dollrs ka profet dy rahy thy m n is ko clse karny ka socha phir m n socha cahlo chalny dety shaiyad or profet dy phir is lalich ki waja m n us ko chalny diya wohi trade jo mujy 100 dollars ka profet dy rahy thy wo mujy loss deny lagy

Senior Member aslam900 is an unknown quantity at this point aslam900's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think kay forex ka bussiness is the best bussiness hy iss bussiness main app ager treade ko anylises ker kay lagaioo gay iss main app ki sussess zaroor mumken hoo gi iss main app ki treade ka knowledge best hoona chahyiaa.

Member wajoe is an unknown quantity at this point wajoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i actually discuss it with other forex traders and in the process am able to impact on them and them too on me, i find a good way to relieve myself especially when i have lost so talking about it makes me feel good knowing that even other people go through the same thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 466 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)