+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 407 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member ramosadams is an unknown quantity at this point ramosadams's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sure any begineer when joun forex it not think for huge profit , its sure to save a capital for future trading level , if learn good and have a good strategy with a good results we can strar on more attractive level and get a good profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muylonely is an unknown quantity at this point Muylonely's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, ofcourse, the rule of money management is, the more you have capital the more volume you will allowed to trade, and the more profit you might get, so if i get the good capital, i think i can easily make a profit with a safe ratio compared to my capital, the higher you capital the safer your trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Garin Rahayu is an unknown quantity at this point Garin Rahayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    do you save capital for more attractive level?
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    I was unstable because the trader believes that total failure for not understanding about technical and fundamental trading and other matters concerning.because it could make a loss due to the newbie, must be very hard pressed to be good. I think how to maintain our capital should not be used to achieve profit or double-minded capital.

Senior Member elite is an unknown quantity at this point elite's Avatar
    Thanks

elite

Yes i think that every business involved about the capitals.
    I may say that capitals and experience provides us good incomes in every business not only in forex market. c
    Capital promotes great advantage in earning.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan hume apna capital humesha save hi rakhna chahiy yadi hum apna capital save rakhenge to hume koi problam nhi hogi yadi hum apna capital hi sae nhi rakh payenge to huamre liy problam bahdh sakti hai

Member sobum is an unknown quantity at this point sobum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We tend to transfer business area, the area of the well is greater than unity, and I think we deserve. pay attention to the correct entry, but that level must be determined through analysis of the interest and support of research, greater trade.

Member tarjo is an unknown quantity at this point tarjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is better for novices we thought, how to maintain our capital should not be used to achieve profit or double-minded capital, because it could make a loss due to the newbie must be very hard pressed to be as good as it is if in the sense we've been able to maintain a certain capital gains would follow us by itself

Senior Member takur56 is an unknown quantity at this point takur56's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not a few people who when they hear the word FOREX directly sneering cynic
    Because many cases of failure experienced in Forex, I'm sure because they do not follow the rules of trade that convey
    I was unstable because the trader believes that itch aka [total failure] for not understanding about technical and fundamental trading and other matters concerning
    Enlightenment heavy tanks such detailed and coherent, and complete for us who are still shockingly need science to become a professional trader

Banned pert34 is an unknown quantity at this point pert34's Avatar
    Thanks
    With minimal capital as long as it do not have too high expectations of profit, which logically wrote, and do not depend directly on the trading capital income is minimal. Capital minimal medium results are good and worthy to be gathered to enjoy the results every month, week or day.

Senior Member johur is an unknown quantity at this point johur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it will sometimes happen that we tend to be in the store and there are higher level and that we take that maybe we were waiting. It's more to participate in the correct input level of trade, however, must be determined dealer supported his analysis and studies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 407 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)