+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 407 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned razaa is an unknown quantity at this point razaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i think i save my capital for more atractive level in future.So i am happpy about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafia farooq is an unknown quantity at this point rafia farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are better levels and we suppose we might have waited.it is better to hold up for right passage levels to enter a trade yet that must be chosen by a trader dependent upon his examination and study.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member polresta is an unknown quantity at this point polresta's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends by the strategy. a few strategies uses merely a unmarried entry purpose, particularly the short time trades, which you ll find are closed in 1-2 hours, and a few strategies use second and generally even third entry points. if you really use that strategy that uses additional entry points, you could have to actually share out your capital into 2 or 3 elements to actually be able to actually open the new trades in the event they are required.

Banned alisun is an unknown quantity at this point alisun's Avatar
    Thanks
    main aysa krna chahta hun butmasla ya hota hy k mary pass capital kam hota hy is liy mary pass ya option nai hoti agr hoti to main zror isy avail krta kiun k is sy profit or brh jati hy

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i do not save capital for more attractive little because i am trading all opportunity that i found in the forex market as long as they make my trade setup and at the same time i trade forex full time so i take all trades setup i can found

Member koukda.qawa is an unknown quantity at this point koukda.qawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i do save capital to enter at this key levels and i think every trader should save their capitals as an amount and the traders as an every times gets a clear picture of the markets when they entered as trade so you should always save a few trades to re-entered really !!!

Senior Member asd2013 is an unknown quantity at this point asd2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is right some time we think that these are the good levels to take entry but some time we take loss because due to unpredicted of the pair movement. but you can take take the guideline from an expert trader to learn & earn.

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    an item i really like during this market trading conjointly will be the ability that you may trades the market and still maximizes what you wish. if you do in fact absolutely really undoubtedly are a sensible trader, you'll be able to be conserving your money until the day you certainly will get surer market, by this you'll be able to risk big and still use tight stop loss.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not able to save my capital for more attractive trading level because i do day trading most of the time or scalping and when ever i find good trend then i put my order and watch the market..

Senior Member mhanif is on a distinguished road mhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i do because I still find it a bit tough to invest big amounts at once but I think I will still manage to invest an average amount, Forex has been giving me good profits and I save them for future use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 407 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)