+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 407 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned apt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point apt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i like it that i ought not put all the cash in the forex and i ought to attempt to put some cash in the forex so we ought to have the capacity to create some great benefit and in the event that we lost then we ought to have the opportunity to put some cash in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smb0364 is an unknown quantity at this point smb0364's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can do it but it is depend on work of trading an dcondation there is no such thing as the perfect conditions to trade. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a risk in opening a position.if it is tiem taking work and tiem limted work.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji capital agar ess business me nahi hoga to koi bhi trader kaam nahi kar sakta,yahan capital hoga to trader achhe se market me aage future me uska achha use kar sakta hai kyunki kahi baar market me bahut achha opportunity trader ke paas aata hai aur aise time me capital nahi hota hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji agar hum forex ke kam mai achi tarding karna chahte hai tuh hume es kam mai perfect way se trading karni chahi aa tabi app es kam mai achi earning hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai jis mai hum sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saaab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member sheikhadeel is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhadeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai na kabhe apne pure amount invest nh ki mai apne save amount sa 20% invest krta hu r trading krta hu lakin jb mjhe feel hota ha ka ya trading ka bht acha time ha means ka attractive tb mai 50%capital invest krta hu..

Member adeelakhtar25 is an unknown quantity at this point adeelakhtar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab b mjhe aisa lagta ha ke abhi market ma sahi time trade karnay ka nahi ha tu phir ma us wakat trade nahi karta hon balaky apnay capital ko future ma attractive trade ke liye bacha kar rakhta hon jis ma mjhe sure ho ke ma is trade ma kafi achi earning kar sakta hon.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear save today for eating tomorrow, its a great rules, I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, nice day.

Member arelonso2015 is on a distinguished road arelonso2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For my opinion if we want going to get more or attractive profit we must or should has a good capital to support our margin level when opening a certain position in our trading later. That would be more attractive.
    ~New Year 2015, New Goal & Ambition in my life~
    Arelonso 2015

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,trader need to save capital so that they can be able to earn big amount of money in the forex market trading business.trader that have good capital will surely earn more money than the trader with little amount of money

Banned admin is an unknown quantity at this point admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro i agree along with u and i think which right listed below the actual capital is that the primary factor with regard to trading as a result of if u loss the capital after that u by no means play the greater trades and after that u once more function upon the forex forum and after that u result in the bonus this particular bonus build u capital and the actual n u play subsequent trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 407 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)