+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 407 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I am always try to save some money in my trading account wallet. When i feel risk in forex trading then i transferred my fund from insta wallet to forex trading account. Save capital for more attractive level is very difficult controlling emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this really is right and if i talk about my self so i have the actual knowledge about the actual market motion and i much better understand whenever i safe my account capital as a result of this particular market and this particular so risky and no any kind of one predict perfectly so this really is so impotent on the account and the self. capital is that the primary factor of u business as a result of i u have the actual capital after that u will earn profit and also u will carry on u trading on u future life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we should not do this, we should wait for the current trade, and when current trade achieve the target then close it and go for the other, because sometime your little mistake can give you a huge loss, so don't become greedy, just enter into one trade at a time and when it hit the t.p then go for the other.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko ess business me capital klhud he apna bachakar chalna hoga,trader esme jetna control me rahenga uske liye acha hai,trader ko esme mehnat karke he market me chalna chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

Senior Member rismayanti is an unknown quantity at this point rismayanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is required to truly save the capital in to safest place whenever received a couple of big profits with regard to a further day trading, and likely it is with regard to u personal greater degree. we would like to end up being success, right?. therefore, we might such as to truly developing the actual account through day whenever days.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to trade with little amount this will be difficualt for you because the margin for this is dangour for you. if you have more money and then you will invest this will give you the profit.. because of less capital you can not work properly.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trader ko thik ha kah woh capital ko save kia kray aor Forex Trading thik decison sy kia kray aor Forex Trading main right way sy trade kray aor Forex Trading main jo mistakes hain un ko use na kry aor better experience say trade kray phr capital save ho ga

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if u perform trade along with less capital it'll perpetually have adequate capital still remaining inside u account on order which in a few point u conclude a lot of partaking amounts or even probably a greater probability you will perpetually trade further and manufacture profits.

Member khan Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point khan Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends mere khayal main forex traders ko apne account ko manage kar ke trading karni chahiye. or choti choti lots ki trading karni chahiye or kisi khas point par trading karne ke liye bhi capital save rakhna chahiye ta ke app us point par muzeed trade enter kar sakin.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very important to have a very good money management principle which u implement whilst trading because which will be certain that u constantly have adequate capital to trade along with on things such as this and my recommendation isnt risk just about almost most u capital upabout a one trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 407 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)