+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 407 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that I am always try to save some money in my trading account wallet. When i feel risk in forex trading then i transferred my fund from insta wallet to forex trading account. Save capital for more attractive level is very difficult controlling emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business it is very practical to trade with small lots only so that our loss remains in our control and we have more capital to open trades at more attractive levels because when we open big lot trades the at the time of attractive levels we don't have enough capital to open positions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that saving money is a good idea but for professional traders.first of all i can say that forex is not an easy task to go for but well , it may depend from person to another , you can compare someone who has the will to study forex and succeed with it and work hard to accomplish this task , and another one that is lazy and taking it slow with no interest.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naaahi jnaab g mene jaab bhi bnus banyaa haai is forum see woo 50 see kaam hi bnayaa haai shaaid isiliyee mujhee losss hotaaa haaii bohaat jnaab g likaan is baare mee ziaadaa bonus bnaaogaa jnaab g taake faaidaa hoo janab y

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the Forex trading business capital management is also important for the Forex traders,so when you open your trade then you should be maintain the Forex rules and discipline properly and also follow the risk management and money management then you can be safe your capital properly and be doing profit consistency.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by garmink View Post
    No, trading with attractive level will risky my trading account. I want to trade with low risk not matter what. I really want to make much profit, but i do not want to risky my account. So, i do not save my capital for more attractive level trading, because it will be very high risk for me
    Brother mery khaylsa tu hum ko attracticec level k liye wait krna chyae ye acha rehta ha agr hum log wai tnhi krty ahin tu hum achi jaga pr entry nhi kr sakty ahin capital save rkhan buht he zeda zaroori hota ha experince sa hum ye bat achi trha sa samjh sakty hain.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pehly start ma mai apna capital save nhi krta tha ik he trade pr sara risk ly leta tha pr bad ma ahista ahsiata sab samjh any laga tu ma na phr iss ma kam risk lena start kiya or jab achi entry milti tu waha pr trade kr sakta tha ma.

Senior Member rismayanti is an unknown quantity at this point rismayanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats great plan to firmly save further capital on subsequent engaging degree of trade. some other after that, there will end up being many time exactly in which i anticipate this will you need to be time of market which may to firmly engaging, some other after that my expecttation is actually incorrect. and there will end up being occasions as well exactly in which market heading crazy outside of my expectation, therefore upabout behalf of me personally it is very little hard to apply

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, trading with attractive level will risky my trading account. I want to trade with low risk not matter what. I really want to make much profit, but i do not want to risky my account. So, i do not save my capital for more attractive level trading, because it will be very high risk for me

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if we want going to get more or attractive profit we must or should has a good capital to support our margin level when opening a certain position in our trading later. That would be more attractive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 407 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)