+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 407 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I like to save capital and make sure that I enter the good level and then make sure that I trade the right kind of pairs , therefore there are lot of chances of success if you can catch good trades in the market and then trade in a positive way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that more capital you have the more you can because your lot size depends upon your lot size depends upon your capital and your profit depends upon your lot size, so greater the lot size you have more the money you can earn and the more benefits you can gain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samsonfx will become famous soon enough samsonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    What happened today, many of us may live in the square trade and have zero levels to improve the choice of many of our lives, we can worship and so on. It has changed the character of the normal level of trade, but it must be set up using advocates based on their own analysis and thinking.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not save the capital more attractive levels, because most of the time, and I was not able to save capital transactions at a good level, which is one of the bad my habits, but now I will try to maintain a certain balance in this that happens can create a great deal in this time income.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that I possess created a few strategy to trade and retain the actual stability and the actual profit. That is very important for the beginners to grow their account eventually to make good capital and a good stand point to make money.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that when trading you have to make sure that you always know what ever trade you have to make sure that you always know whatever trading conditions expressed interest you have to make sure that the best Is a little then you grow from there

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i do, i try to increase my account in size for i know the bigger the account that i have the better the profits that i will get at the end of it, but with that being said i make sure that i follow the right trading rules all the time and use the right money management skills to ensure that i grow and stay safe at the same time.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    ha me apane account me jyada capital hi rakhata hu mujhe pata haiki bada capital hoga to aapko margin cal nahi aayega par aapko jyada capital hai to bade lot me trade karne se bachana hoga warna aapko sara money loss me jata hai is liye aapkokabhi aisa mistake nahi karana hai chahiye agar safe trade karna haito.
    bhai iss field mein badi capital ka hona matlab aap khull ke trading kar sakte hain mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein paisa kafi zyada hai magar kamane ke liye aapko rules ko follow karna zarori hota hai ekgalti bhi aapko loss karwa sakti hai sara ka sara bhai iss field mein.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha me apane account me jyada capital hi rakhata hu mujhe pata haiki bada capital hoga to aapko margin cal nahi aayega par aapko jyada capital hai to bade lot me trade karne se bachana hoga warna aapko sara money loss me jata hai is liye aapkokabhi aisa mistake nahi karana hai chahiye agar safe trade karna haito.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that it is very practical to trade with small lots only so that our loss remains in our control and we have more capital to open trades at more attractive levels because when we open big lot trades the at the time of attractive levels we don't have enough capital to open positions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 407 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)