+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 407 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you trade the less capital it wile always have sufficient capital left in your account so that any time you find much attractive levels or a bater opportunity you can always trade more and make profits we can inter the market at this time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider there are no such as 'more attractive level' trading. It will be dangerous for me if i have 'more attractive level' trading, because it will makes me trade with double lotsize or with higher risk trading. I do not want to get margin call again, i need to keep my risk low, and never double my lotsize anymore

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course that you are say the right. You known that is the important part of the strategy. In my thinking that those are successful trader. They are wait the good entry point.because they want earn the good profit. We can say that we are work the market patieb e.than we are earn the mo ey regular regular

Junior Member fransiskus is an unknown quantity at this point fransiskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is reasonable to transfer save tons of bonus that the coming of the discussion board to receive the next long-term trading ... to achieve this you can improve your money within the entire month tyrading account by month and this will be terribly useful in gaining a large porofit

Junior Member teteh4 is an unknown quantity at this point teteh4's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's nice that the trader to understand the exciting levels of attention from trying. In this kind of degree of likelihood of massive movements of the attempt or reverse the direction of higher too. So be on the trader to see the value of movement and momentum in this type of levels.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That you are the right simply by controlling the private capital in the context of the appropriate policy and investing a total of slightly even when we are almost all useful on your trade gives people the opportunity to key positions in more attractive and thus escalate, making the potential and possibilities.

sufiyan22
    Risk management ko hamein apne damag mein rakh ke trading karni chahie take loss se bache rahein ye apko apne capital tk bachae rakhta hn aeas haie k apko prof thua to apko apne investment me apko profit ho jae ga and then apko ose oper bhi profi toga but slow hoga

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I've tried it several times. When I get a job at the end of support. Then open a buy position, and when the price rises to resistance, then I close the deal. And waited for prices to correct a little bit. And then open a buy position again with a lot of the complex. These conditions are rare, so I prefer to Forex trading on a daily basis.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For myself, I am constantly keeping the head of financial transactions for any long-term. I would like to earn huge foreign currency money. So I have my very arrangement. So for this purpose we are providing capital as well as the increase in such capital. To make sure that I will be able to trade a ton higher and the likelihood of getting a lot of profit!

Junior Member teteh4 is an unknown quantity at this point teteh4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Will definitely be effective it usually happens, most of us are mostly in agreement beside you put the amounts due beyond that many of us believed that many of us are eagerly awaited. Along with the amount of promotion and advertising to achieve the appropriate entry into the business, but it should be addressed when analyzing additional review.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 407 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)