+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 407 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more capital you have, the more you can because the size of your lot depends on the size of your lot depending on your capital and your profits depend on your lot size, so the bigger lot size you have more money you can earn and The more profits you can. get.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member takabo is an unknown quantity at this point takabo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we trade with less capital it will always sufficient capital in our account.some time its give us very good opportunity but some time its very bed for us. so i say its need to scalping hope then time its very good for us if we are able to money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I save my capital for additional amounts to trade. I think about trading every time I get a strong signal through trading, so I trade whenever financial reviews and big news tend to be released. In disharmony I only get 40-50 pips motion.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading business capital safe is most important matter for gaining success on the business,so we should be also maintain the risk management and money management properly and I also try to maintain it even the attractive moment.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually save capital for additional additional amount and it's almost almost about capital management in forex trading. Most merchants usually want to withdraw almost almost any profit directly but this will depend on the target of the real forex trader.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sapolang View Post
    My friend is right that we all need to learn this trading business and we all have to understand that without the right knowledge we can not make good money here and without a true understanding of market sentiment we do not need to open trade here, I think we Need Saving money for an attractive level.
    han ji apne ekdum sahi btaea he hmme ashe leval ke lie apna money save rakhna hota he tabi aap ashi trade krte ho agar aap apna money save nhi rkh skte to shaid ashi trade nhi kr skte ho aap me alwayse ashe leval ke lie apna money save jarur karta hun bhai

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend is right that we all need to learn this trading business and we all have to understand that without the right knowledge we can not make good money here and without a true understanding of market sentiment we do not need to open trade here, I think we Need Saving money for an attractive level.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not save any money to my account but I think it's really a good plan for them to have a lot of good money to do the right trade in the real market. Usually there tends to be more possibilities in the real market to do the right trade but now we have no real money so we have to have some money in the account to get the chance.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai ye baat to sahi hai jitna jayda profitable ye business hai usse kafi jayda risk bhi hai bhai, ismein kaam karna hia to humare ko aisi trading karna anaa chahiye jisse hum kafi jayda acha earn kar sakte hai bhai.
    hanji forex ka business profit wala hai to esme trader ke liye risk bhi bahut hai,esme trader ko ache se market me apne risk management karke chalna chahiye jisse wo capital ka ache se sahi time par use kar sakein..

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aslamjee View Post
    well jnab g mw jab trading karra ho yo mey dehab rakhta ho keh lalch nahi karo mwnu apna target fix kiya hota he me os target keh mutabiq kam karta ho our muejhy oska kafi faida hojata he jnab g out mey samjhta ho keh ye zrori bhi he
    Ham logon ko apni trading me is tarah ki skills ka istemaal karna hota hai jis se hamare liye income kamana aasan ban sakta hai. Hame jyada trading funds ka use karna hota hai jis se hamare liye income milna aasan ban jaata hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 407 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)