+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 407 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no capital at all in the system because I have not started any trading yet for i am completely sure that whrn i gain some knowledge about the system i will be there on the live account as soon. And it's a humble request to all of you that kindly share your thoughts with me to become a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2017-09-23), Mohamedmossa (2017-09-23)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    capital ki app ko kahin be need ho sakti hai app market mein risk kam say kam he lo agar ap big risk lay kar work karo gye tu app ke liye earning karna be possible na ho ga es liye risk kam liya howa ho tu ap kis be level par capital say more trade kar sakte ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

ab7682841 (2017-09-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-24), alizubair (2017-09-24), batool (2017-09-23), kanita (2017-09-24), mano33 (2017-09-24), munibkhan (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-09-23), ramzan003 (2017-09-24), rehanayaz (2017-09-24), sufiyan22 (2017-09-24)

Junior Member BAZRYK is on a distinguished road BAZRYK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can save capital by good strategy using good method of treading signals.do more get more formula is the best way to collect big money..f forex treading is highly risky

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BAZRYK For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-23), punjabpolice (2017-09-23)

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often traders turn too greedy while trading and theyare then not able to follow the rules of save capital properly. Looking for money is a good thing because that is the motivation for traders to work hard. But traders should have a risk management that will protect you against big losses. Discipline is the best medicine for greed that is a great cause of loss in trading.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I want to save capital to a more attractive level in the market
    I want to make sure that
    I transact well in the market and when there is a chance,
    I like to trade well on that occasion so you can save capital as well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

BAZRYK (2017-09-23)

Member ngeneng will become famous soon enough ngeneng's Avatar
    Thanks
    In this business, if you want to generate profits in
    large numbers then you have to take some strategies to generate profits ..!
    In this trade market you need some basic knowledge about technical analysis and some fundamental analysis ..! If you do this then I think you make a profit easily here ..!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ngeneng For This Useful Post:

BAZRYK (2017-09-23), dadang bayem (2017-09-25), senyum (2017-09-30)

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that there is a level more interesting than the other on the charts,
    you should not think like that because you will trade with too confident and this is not good in this business,
    I do not like to consider some level stronger than other levels
    and you should look to this level with the same view.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

gagap (2017-09-30)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think that there are better levels and we think we would have waited.I also think that it is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study. Thanks ..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me apne capital ko safe karke he chalna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se knlwedge banaleta hai wo esme utna acha analysis kar paata hai,esme trader ko capital management se he kaam karna chhiye..
    Haan bhai idher bahut hi jayda important rahta hai ki apne capital ko safe rakhe bhai, capital bachaya ja sakta hai agar hum log low risk ke sath mein trading karte hai aur ushi capital ko bada kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we become a trade and there are better levels and we think we will wait.
    It's better to wait for the right entry level to enter the trade so that any time
    you find a level of interest or a better opportunity, you can always trade more.
    and make a profit. We have been trading and we can enter the market at that time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 407 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)