+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 407 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bro trading ain capital bkaida rakhna he chahiye ta k agar apko trade par ek our trade lagana chahaen to apky pass ek our tade k leye account baki ho our ap oss lagai trades sy b profit hasil kar saken our achi profit hasil karen dono trades sy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it does happen that on occasion we are the right industry and you will find a much better range and we imagine we may continue to wait. Marketing and advertising to wait for the right access to the range to help enter the new industry but which must be decided by a merchant based on his analysis and checking. and What blessings will it give you if you open a trade in the not too distant future? If not give you a reason why you will open a trade by taking risks. Much more comfortable to stay in the appropriate position. then continue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I open my first position, I never open it by using all the available margins. I opened a small position first. and when there is another good signal, I open my second position. Further I try also limit my active trading amount to two because I am more comfortable with it. I save capital for next entry. It gives me a chance to hedge too and if that strong trend is also all me to make money with short term trend It's better to keep some capital reserves and not trade with all available capital as much as we get a better chance or price level to enter trade that can bring more profit for us.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by javedqasim View Post
    hum ko capital management ko barkar rakhna chahya , jahan par hum currency say market main sub say zada trading kar sakta hain , app esi par he work kar k ek acha profit earning kar k acha profit earn kar sakta hian , ya he best hain Forex main , level buath he good samja jeta hain Forex main tu................
    capital management in trading business is important for all traders and trader understand the all good trading methods and trader need to having good money management and trader make their trading capital safe and trader work better and trader always use take profit and stop loss and trader having good management and good planing in forex trading business and use low risk then he/she able to make good profit easily daily with their own forex trading business.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-05-29), zulfiqar5564 (2018-05-29)

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the trade has come in once then usually I do not monitor it continuously (to control my emotions). But if I see clear directions about the market movement towards me as well as other traders' forecasts, then I re-enter a new trade in the same direction.
    Remember things while trading "Do not violate your money management rules".
    I usually keep one or two accounts with small balances and do not trade with them and I use them when I feel that the market is in a good level and the price is too good to trade and most of the time I make a profit in my trade.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member ngeneng will become famous soon enough ngeneng's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course, we must always keep our capital for every transaction we do. which if able to hold up to 200 pips floating minus, because the market can not be analyzed with certainty, we can not be predicted and we can only follow the direction of price movements and even still often mistaken. so we have to play it safe if you want to continue to exist in this business. perfect condition to trade, the market is seeing see you will never know where it will move, everybody becomes a pro or newvie, take risks in opening positions. although from its first pro calculation also lose money bcoz the market is affected by so many factors being outside merchant boundary

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum ko capital management ko barkar rakhna chahya , jahan par hum currency say market main sub say zada trading kar sakta hain , app esi par he work kar k ek acha profit earning kar k acha profit earn kar sakta hian , ya he best hain Forex main , level buath he good samja jeta hain Forex main tu................

10. The Following User Says Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-05-28)

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,674 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes my dear forex treder It is better to manage your account well and save some capital as there are many times when there are much better levels after we have performed out trades and we can enter the markets at that time.,,,,,

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-28)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia asal me long trade lene ke capital ka bohat hath hota hna ur osko sav ekrna bhi lazmi hota hn beczo lign trade me apko 1000 pip bhi loss ho sakta hn ayr profit bhi loss ho gae to capital hi apka sath deta hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (2018-05-27), javedqasim (2018-05-28), jhoradpak (2018-05-28), rehanayaz (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-27), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-28)

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business profits and the like are we not necessarily have to brother to go out and sun bath funto work on that ,
    We can even do it while laying in bed . even while playing with children .
    Just imagine where other business who can provide this kind of freedom in selling

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2018-05-27), rehanayaz (2018-05-27), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), ZainAli143 (2018-05-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 407 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)