+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 407 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not save my capital for the long term or more interesting ways. we have to trade according to professional traders so that our capital must grow and with the right money management, capital will grow wisely so it will lose and we must ensure before making a decision until we see the right time to enter the market or also to close it, because when there is a lot of fluctuation and change and in the market, we still can't be sure to see the right direction as our guide to make a position and so it's better to wait for it, we don't need to rush, and this is a way to reduce risk also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mien forex mid part time job krta hn.mien hamesha low investment ki trading krta hn.agr loss ho jay tu next time trading krne ke qabil rahon.low investment se profit thora km milta he lakin loss ke boht km chances hotel hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member waleed123456 is on a distinguished road waleed123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    AUD/USD's Sideways Range Meets Longer-Term Bearish Channel
    Despite constant trade war and traditional economic headlines, AUD/USD has been trapped in a tight consolidation range between 0.7300 and 0.7500 for nearly two full months now. This consolidation has taken place within the context of a longer-term downtrend off the high set in early January; the prolonged rangebound trade has resulted in a correction through time rather than the more traditional price correction

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mare khial se small capital mien trading ki jay tu best rahe ga.is se aik tu agr loss howa tu wo low level pe hoga.or is ke elawa account mien kuch na kuch capital hoga Jo next kisi achi opportunity pe lagaya ja ske

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,475 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi mery bhai aisy kaha mjhy tho wait hota hi nahi hai aur hmisha wrong time par entry marta hun aur agar achy waqt ka intezar kiya jaye
    Aur ya agar ye maloom ho k market kis waqt apko zyada fyda dy skti hai phir tho ye bht achi bat ho jayigi aur ap phir achi earning kar lngy.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-01), bali351 (2018-08-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-01), Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-08-03), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Junior Member Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214's Avatar
    Thanks
    Han mara koshish tho yahi hota hai k hum safe rako apny capital ko achy time period k leyte aur dosra ye k amry bhaya agar ap right time par jo hga entry
    liya karngy tho ap k loss k chances utny hi kum hngy blky ye kah skty hai k na hony k braber hngy is waja sy right time par trade karo enter.....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad1214 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-01), QamarXulqi (2018-08-01), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji ess business me trader ko capital jaroor safe karke chalna hoga,capital yaha agar trader ke paas hota hai to wo market me bahut achhe se kaam kar paata hai,yahan hamesha soch samajhkar he trader ko kaam karna chahiye..

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There was some time when I closed my order, I thought about this. From my chart I can see other points to save money, but at that time I could not control myself and enter the market earlier than my calculations for the entry. and that is very true because I save the capital to see more and make sure I get a very good confirmation before I place my order that is the best way I think we can generate profit from the forex market throughout the day based on my understanding

11. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should be able to keep a capital cadre to stay afloat in the forex trading business, traders are required to understand how to survive in the world of forex trading courses with excellent financial management and thus on a regular basis the trader will be able to keep his capital and I do the because I have never used a little more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade that ensures that I will enter the market if that level is attractive even though I even have multiple positions in all trades at different levels or I have even booked a loss at the previous level,

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01), QamarXulqi (2018-08-01)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the last 3 months I got a good profit in my trade and I'm not making a profit anytime. every time I transfer the earnings in my PayPal account and when I reach a profit of $ 700, then I deposit all the profits in a new forex-trading account for real trading and It must yahdi forex trading we keep our capital to stay safe to avoid our big losses can use the most optimal management seminal therefore we must first develop a trading plan, it is intended to avoid fatal losses if we continue to keep our capital to stay safe means we can already survive in forex trading business

15. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 407 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)