+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 407 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to maintain capital management in a firm where we can not enter more than 3 5 for the account and so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market and often be in the long run because it needs a period of time to achieve the goals as well as to the abundance in the head money available (Margin)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ba33 (2018-09-19), FM1881 (2018-09-14), FM2127 (2018-09-12), Pak003 (2018-09-13), SA148P (2018-09-06), zahid2016 (2018-09-13)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by QamarXulqi View Post
    Nahi mery bhai aisy kaha mjhy tho wait hota hi nahi hai aur hmisha wrong time par entry marta hun aur agar achy waqt ka intezar kiya jaye
    Aur ya agar ye maloom ho k market kis waqt apko zyada fyda dy skti hai phir tho ye bht achi bat ho jayigi aur ap phir achi earning kar lngy.
    Hame sabse pehle dekhna hota hai ki markets me kis tarah ke trends chal rahe hain. Agar ham logon ko pat achal jaata hai ki markets me kis direction me hame apni trades ko open karna hai tab ham logon ki trading ki income badh sakti hai aur trades ko karna aasan ban jayega.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, sometimes we save our funds so that when we get funds we can open a large number of positions, but based on my experience, when I get big profits, I can give advice to withdraw funds from brokers / withdraw and store them in a local bank account or to buy property and other investments. If you are given a choice of minimum capital and invest in PAMM or trade with EA, my advice is if the trader in question is still better at investing first in PAMM. While waiting for the investment results, you can learn PAMM to conquer EA or manual learning strategies. If so, knowledge can be made, investment is also produced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barak For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-13), Unregistered (2)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually not! I'm actually not really Kakalina's market for the right event can be useful to help themselves. All round, 5% in discussing investment capital, which is complete I think, besides my spouse and I began to see markets that handle income in addition to the opportunity to do this target, there is a lot of money (margin), like being connected with Forex is probably the majority of the term interesting length. If you want to deal with less capital all the time, to find a far more interesting one that you always are that you are in your account so you can make profits with an agreement more than usual or if I will have enough capital to allow better.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-13)

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't expect immediate success in this business. People writing the railroad business need time to build a business and also forex. There is no shortcut to getting rich. but invest in the right place in forex. usually you don't need this because what you really need is a good money management strategy that allows you to trade comfortably and still allow enough free margin on your account with which you can open more trades.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tarzhu For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-13)

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually you don't need this because what you really need is a good money management strategy that allows you to trade comfortably and still allow enough free margin on your account with which you can open more trades.
    do not expect immediate success in this business. People writing the railroad business need time to build a business and also forex. There are no shortcuts to getting rich. but invest in the right place in forex.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-13)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You practice to trade with small lots only so that our losses remain within our control and we have more capital to open trades at a more attractive level because when we open a lot of big trading at attractive levels we don't have enough capital to open positions for transactions .
    For each track right for maintenance with a nominal investment, we believe you are glass, and give us the opportunity to access more attractive. Analysis and assessment, according to research, is an entrepreneur, but you can also choose the right approach to face opportunities to visit many benefits.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it does occurs now and again that we are into an exchange and there are better levels and we figure we would have waited.It is smarter to sit tight for right section levels to enter an exchange however that must be chosen by a dealer in light of his examination and study.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a wise trader, it won't look smart to sit for a very long time for many interesting levels. as a result of that level it can fall suddenly and you will get a big loss. But if the capital does not go out into the giant you might want to sit for many interesting levels. it must be positive for your capital amendment if you are lucky enough. utilizing large capital is higher to take low low but continuous profits as an alternative to get out to wait long for many interesting levels.
    Capital management company, where we have more than 3 accounts so often we have a lot of money and the foreign exchange market into the account of the most attractive investment rates, and you may not have to maintain the long term, because of the purpose of the head, as a means to achieve redundancy available (margin) if needed

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also like it in commerce, while looking for the best moment to use it much more, so I will save my capital when there are no really good moments for my trading strategy, even if it's not a good moment, I won't trade. but of course I am always in good money management. because I am sure of any market conditions, there is a possibility that I will experience losses in forex trading.
    This can really be run to protect with many gnomish only so that our experience relics in our check and we city human statesmen to agape trade at the charismatic level of solon because when we trade a lot on attractive level abstractions we don't fail the city to gaping position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 407 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)