+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 407 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    it is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by trader based on his analysis and study,
    I think we are need make prepare some weapon to prepare when the best moment is comes. It means we are must know how to make good trade. When our sign is just have change to give us about 50% to makes profit. We can use small lots to our order. But, if we are sure our order will make good profit for us. We must prepare our best amunition.. So, we must always prepare our margin for the best moment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have also save my capital from the margin call, what that i have maketo make my capital being safe us use the good money managemnt on my trading, i think that is one of the important thing for me to use the good money management without good money management i will being fail

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to save my capital for the right trade. because when we are right in the trade, it will make us more able to get great chances for profit. that's why we have to really be patient in waiting for the right moment to trade, so we'll get the right moment to trade, so that we can benefit. because it is important for us not to impose trade under conditions that are not appropriate.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by syahin View Post
    Yes of course, it first that i might to catch up every part that for forex trading aim, it is when i catch every ideas i will now be glad for i have gotten the easy way to make profit, then i will to be like the experts this my desire now, not what i will do gain i make, but skill maters.
    All new traders should use learning paradigm for treath their activities here in forex trading. We should gain more knowledge for better earning in our future. Earning is the final goal, but do never put it as short term goal since we will loss many valuable lesson from our career journey. But, it will be depended on every traders what kind of learning style does they use. Some trader want to learn directly and others want to be forced to learn from mistakes.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member syahin is an unknown quantity at this point syahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ham View Post
    I think MM is one key to success in the forex business. If we use the MM trading without it we are hard to control our emotions. So MM can also be useful as a tool to control our emotions when trading instead of capital
    Yes of course, it first that i might to catch up every part that for forex trading aim, it is when i catch every ideas i will now be glad for i have gotten the easy way to make profit, then i will to be like the experts this my desire now, not what i will do gain i make, but skill maters.

Member M.aiasra is on a distinguished road M.aiasra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure,.. most of us should do that
    save your capital makes you be more creatively and work for long time or for whole time
    good luck every body

Banned eli is an unknown quantity at this point eli's Avatar
    Thanks
    from now on I will try to do it. small starting capital. I hope I can focus my analysis on the success in attracting pip. instead of $. and hopefully in a way that you suggest I can remain calm when one day I was using a big margin. amen

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by trader based on his analysis and study,

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    How there are already successful in the forex with a very minimal capital? If anyone here let me share another on its trading spirit added

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 407 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)