+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 407 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im a newbe,a beginer traders..if i can makes a consistant propperly,my plan is to widraw my profit consistanly to..i dont want to risk my profit in the next trade,because i had an bad experiences compounding capitals,my trades not going well because of the greedness of me,i got a bigg losses!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mendut View Post
    I'd like to withdraw profit regularly.If for transaction buy and sell for beginner is easy,but hard part is how to generate consistently result,sometime in early trading beginner get huge profit,and make they over confident
    probably always emotional factors will affect us in trading, it also is karne afaktor market moves, .. continue to increase the 'knowledge and correct the errors that have occurred .. and see the results ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd like to withdraw profit regularly.If for transaction buy and sell for beginner is easy,but hard part is how to generate consistently result,sometime in early trading beginner get huge profit,and make they over confident

Senior Member mohibbaba is on a distinguished road mohibbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    dear friend pey strategy use krni chahiye kay capital ko safe kene kay liye deal krni chahiye ya trade ko nahi krna chahiye mere brain mai yahi kuch hai aur kuch nhi hai bcz i m newbie

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do you save capital for more attractive level?
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    Yes! I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, i have learned my lessons.

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes yes, all traders make decisions based on analysis, daily movement, indicators used as a tool for open positions and others. So not original decision

Senior Member whiteid is on a distinguished road whiteid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader should be able to keep their capital in trading so as not to become lost in a short time, and the capital they have also had to develop a greater profit in accordance with the targets they want in this business by using a good trading system.

Senior Member kajuulraj is an unknown quantity at this point kajuulraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no solution to make money all time I've been wondering why, in any fields including the forex market, only a small number of people has ever achieved greatness while the majority do not. so some key point cant be safe moment to enter in market just because market will decide when it will retrace from some levels.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumin View Post
    Yes........Tax-efficient ways to save in the workplace were in the spotlight this ... to offer employees shares that would be free of capital gains tax (CGT) when sold. ... The government expects its new employee ownership scheme will be most attractive .... new tax penalties for vehicles with high carbon emission levels.
    generate income from the currency trader is the dream of many .but we have to think reasonably that's not easy to reach that goal, it takes a while and the learning process so that we can generate income from forex

Senior Member buntysaha is an unknown quantity at this point buntysaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is right some time we think that these are the good levels to take entry but some time we take loss because due to unpredicted of the pair movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 407 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)