+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 407 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member mohsinzafar3 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsinzafar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sufficent and big capital in any way is a good ploy i should say, but there is no such thing as the perfect conditions to trade. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a risk in opening a position. inspite of his best calculations the pros also lose money because the market is influence by so many factors which are beyond a traders limits.fear and greed is the part of the forex trading.how you manage tese both this is up to the trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear brother i am here newbie. ye jo ap ne bat ki hai i am also looking for this thread answer per mien ne kuch logo ki opinion se ye realize kiya hai k jitna chota captial hoga utna hi mange karne ka procedure easy ho ga. large capital mien ap ko akser tension hoti hai aur ap soch soch kar perishan ho jate hai large capital k barien mien. aur ap jab large capital ko loss kar bathe ge tu ap ko es ko es tu ye ap k lie lesson hoga k ap ko chota captial invest karna chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saisob1 is an unknown quantity at this point saisob1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a beginner in Forex. so i do not thing so far.i only trade in Forex for my hobby.so capital is very little for my case.but my brother is a good trader.he trade for his own wish.so he have some idea which is related to it.

Senior Member mumun is an unknown quantity at this point mumun's Avatar
    Thanks
    newbie feeling was almost as if unions want to touch it feels like we played, not up to the price,
    but if we put a stop loss price feels leads to SL continues

Senior Member saisob1 is an unknown quantity at this point saisob1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, no one has infinite wealth, but with a theory that relies on mean reversion, one missed trade can bankrupt an entire account. Also, the amount risked on the trade is far greater than the potential gain. Despite these drawbacks, there are ways to improve the martingale strategy. In this article, we'll explore the ways you can improve your chances of succeeding at this very high risk and difficult strategy.

Junior Member Adaja92 is an unknown quantity at this point Adaja92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think we have to save capital for more attractive level. as we know that we are in a trouble all time everywhere. so this is rewindable for us to take care of our s saving or capital that is not very simple but we also know that we have to do it for the latter best.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main thing in forex is to catch the pips and if the traders will do the good and easy tradings in forex then they will be able to catch more good and easy pips from the market which is more excellent for them to have the good tradings.

Senior Member marsya is an unknown quantity at this point marsya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    No, I prefer to withdraw my profits first before I compund it to my current capital, then I can save my profits into my bank account, it will safer for me to avoid greed, because when I see I have big amount of capital I will always use big lots size to gain more profits, thats why I need to keep calm and be patience
    For management capital If you don't have a good money management you could lose all your money in one trade , you need to learn how to minimize your losing trades ,so it is the life blood of a successful Forex trading . Without proper money management even an experienced trader will suffer losses to a great degree . So the first lesson for any newbie should to learn Money management.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so, sir, I am usually trading is like the capital of 1000 usd so if I can profit Harin $ 100 so I pulled it straight, for the sake of security trading account, if I had 1000 dollars profit then I'd be letting my account increasing since I've been back capital and has also been beneficial in our trading

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that is call compounding and it is one of the money management use to grow our capital,but we must always use a tight money management doing this risk management because usually greed is the most factor that made traders fail when they compounding

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 407 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)