+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 407 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    the more good capital is necessary to have the good tradings and if the traders know how to do the well tradings then they will feel more happy from this difficult market to have the more nice tradings.
    yes you are right .if traders know how to trade then they can earn very good money from forex but if traders do not know how to trade in forex market then he can not earn profit in forex market .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We tally to hold chapiter direction in a unshakable where we can not preserve solon than 3 5 for the record and so we module have money and plentiful in the invoice to vest in the levels of the most winning in the now mart and often be in the overnight run because it needs a point of abstraction to accomplish the goals as cured as to the teemingness in the subject money disposable (Slip)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro i agree with you and i think that here the capital is the main thing for trading because if you loss our capital then you never play the more trades and then you again work on the forex forum and then you make the bonus this bonus make your capital and the n you play the next trade

Member jogoroni is an unknown quantity at this point jogoroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to generate in currency dealing magagement of investment is very essential You are right by handling our investment in a appropriate way and making an investment little amount even if we are most good on our business will provide us opportunity to get into more eye-catching deals .

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    that profit can not determine the size of the capital , although
    capital but do not manage well and mechanical systems as well as long as you loos.
    trader might expect little capital but big profit without MM were better so difficult
    for profit.

Senior Member yasir hameed is an unknown quantity at this point yasir hameed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan kabhi kabhi aisa kar lety hain jab kabhi humain iasa lagy ke market humary hisaabse chal rhai hai to phir humain capital save rakhna he parta hai kion ke aisa time kabhi kabhi he milta hai lakin ager hum ne pehly se bary risk liy hoty hain to us waqt phir humary pass margin nahi hota hai ke new laga lain

Member shourove1212 is an unknown quantity at this point shourove1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    yes i have also a back plan for trading when market response against many order than i follow that plan which is profitable for me thats why i save money for my backup plan .
    I often wait until the price to go up to do a sell or the price to go very down to do a buy. Sometimes I have been successful, sometimes I have not been successful to do so.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    conserving the great in any way is a corking ploy i should say, but there is no such abstraction as the perfect conditions to job. the market is a see saw u faculty never know where it give move. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a attempt in commencement a function. inspite of his champion calculations the pros also retro****e money because the activity is touch by so more factors which are beyond a traders limits..........

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well money management says u not to use more than 10% of your capital.

Yes I save money for better trading. I f there is any chance to make extra pips I like to invest them.

Member Taram786 is an unknown quantity at this point Taram786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am saving my capital for a good trading day . Using 5% of capital is a good saving capital strategy . If you save your capital . The you have a better chance to get more profit then other trader .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 407 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)