+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 407 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    One thing i love in this market trading also is the ability that you trades the market and still maximizes what you want. If you are a smart trader, you can be conserving your money till the day you will get surer market, by this you can risk big and still use tight stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i save my capital for more attractive level........... in this way i can give trade when i have big loss....... and also by saving capital we will get more backup for our balance...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    its a very good idea to save the bonus that you get from the forum for the future tradingf ...by doing this you can increase your money in the tyrading account month by month and this will really helpful in earning large porofit

Senior Member cobra is an unknown quantity at this point cobra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum sab janty hain ke forex market bohat he risky market hai is main kab hum se koi ghalti ho jay ya trades loss main chali jain kuch bhroosa nahi hota hai is liy humain kai bar market ka wait be karna parta hai ke koi acha attractive level nazar a jay to tab trades laga lain

Senior Member bhatti is an unknown quantity at this point bhatti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je bilkul main ziada tar aisa he karta hun balky hamaisha he aisa karta hun ke jab trend bohat he clear hota hai tab he trades lagata hun ghalat time pe kam nahi karta hun

Senior Member sirofx is an unknown quantity at this point sirofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    certainly at this time I would like to raise capital as stock trading me later for that I want to collect a lot of capital for that I hope I joined this forum I was able to get the capital to beg me staying up its support

Senior Member dyah56 is an unknown quantity at this point dyah56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tokichi View Post
    before so they advance it once he nubie. . In this world so many opportunities to achieve success one chance for success is to grow crops in forex
    yes mr if you want to get ahead in the forex should try and learn from failure. failing that ordinary is extraordinary rise in and learn
    techniques in forex according to your character if you've found doing demo after the profit can then be real

Banned 001 is an unknown quantity at this point 001's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's good idea to save more capital in next attractive level of trade. But, there are several time where i expect it will be time of market which may to attractive, but my expecttation is wrong. And there are times too where market going crazy outside of my expectation, so for me it is little difficult to apply

Member kuddos.29 is an unknown quantity at this point kuddos.29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. Well it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study. Best of luck.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tokichi View Post
    up whenever there will not be a holygrail ea because everything in the world is perfect so I still use both ways ok to use manual trading ea okay as long as the result was still a lot of profit than loss
    yes even though every time there will not be ea holygrail because everything in this world is perfect so I still use both ways ok to use manual trading ea okay as long as the result is still a lot of advantages than disadvantages, but nonetheless all be supported by money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 407 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)