+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 407 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I save my money for larger movements on the market. but I also realize that attractive movements also make greater risks in forex trading. Therefore, however good money management is always my grip on forex trading. because I don't want to lose too much in forex trading, it can interfere with my psychology. and saving capital for the market is looking at seeing you will never know where it will move. everyone, being a pro or a beginner, takes risks in opening positions. inspiring the best calculations, pros also lose money because the market is influenced by many factors that go beyond the limits of traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't like to trade this way anymore, I don't like more interesting levels, because many times, it makes me lose more money than if I trade just by taking profits and stopping losses and I save my capital and when I see market movements that benefit me so I take a position with a large lot size and get a good profit so learning is a good strategy to get good profits every day so that I study well and then produce good ones.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To maintain capital management in companies where we cannot enter more than for accounts and therefore we will have money and abundant in accounts to invest in dikes in the currency market and often in the long run because it requires a period of time to achieve goals and abundance in hard money and I have never invested all of my margin in a single call. If I am in a buy position then I start buying from each level which helps me to get the best average price for my trade and I can get out of a lower purchase level so that I can reduce the loss of the first purchase.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all as you mentioned your interesting level means that sometimes you trade at an unattractive level or maybe trade is not logical my friend you must realize that traders cannot trade at meaningless prices and have to trade less but at the most perfect level in Forex Trading. and I always save some capital to get more. We recommend that you wait until the price moves to the position we want, whether to open a buy position or sell position. the most important thing here, we must have patience to wait to enter the market.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I raise capital little by little so that I can increase my trading level. When I have big capital, I can trade at a higher level. If I still survive at this level then my chances of success will be much smaller. and I did a very small cogitate which forbid much direct directing very harmoniously and had to be finished. I make a living as financial in a tense. In forex trading, it is very difficult to block the chapter for future change activities that can be very good in carrying it out.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes if it's fortunate to continue to play our demo, now we play when trading with this real account but it loses ... until I lack the enthusiasm to play and from the demo ... therefore, from now on I'm playing with a lot of very poor people with a little capital ... with our rag money that is very careful compared to virtual money ... so it's getting more excited ... and I assume beforehand that you just entered the swap swap. You have to save on the most personal damage. Never start first if you don't give punishment. You don't have to count the land or add to your class or something strange like that.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for some problems, we need to set the burden together wisely after that because this is all but we make an open position after getting some benefits from this, but the biggest thing in this article we need to know well what we will all do and then we can ensure that we all complete the right point. and I think once you like to enter that change. You must follow directly the most superior. Never enter Archean if you don't give punishment. You should not accumulate norms or add to your changes or anything that is just as funny.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to handle your judgment well and maintain some investments because there are many periods when there are better stages after we make transactions and we can enter the market at that time. I think this is a very good stage to take access but while I take a reduction because of the unexpected activity of the couple. and if we have 100 capital then we make $ 100 to try to withdraw 50 $ and increase your capital and reinvest 50 of your capital doing this every time and get a good profit from big capital when your capital increases you increase your volume for trading and large volumes make hue profits

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good money management is applied to survive in forex trading. Always keeping our money management will make us more relaxed and enjoy because it will avoid us from margin calls at risk! and Most of the time I try to save capital but it will explode before the level comes but now I have developed several strategies for trading and maintaining balance and profit so that I can place trades at a good level and get more profit.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The cause of my defeat is also not the same as MM, and now I have to return everything down ... and accept defeat because of this error, but I have to keep my spirit and discipline when trading .... and for me I will save my capital. many times I only cut losses if I don't want to get a margin call. but I have to make an analysis first, increase the price will be more trending or not, then I will make a decision to withhold or cut losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 407 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)