+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 407 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe it is better to operate your account well and save capital as there are several moments when there are much better volumes after we have performed away trades and we can enter the market at that time,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we have the will there is a way to achieve it opened. If there are no roads in the capital with the first post insta posting. Confidence is what makes us be successful in every field. Remember the old adage "LEARNING IS LIKE A STONE work upon". Definitely a trace.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the capital in any manner isnt such as a good condition on your trade. see the market identify how u can move saw not. anyone open the pro or newbie, place takes risks. skilled traders are losing cash for your own influence of many factors beyond the markets best inspiration.

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes..I like that i should not invest all the money in the Forex market and i should try to invest some money in the Forex so that we should be able to generate some god profit and if we lost then we should have the chance to invest some money in the Forex..

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think with the intention of this is a very skilled perception, and i`m already using it,and furthermore each calculate i get on to one kind of profit i solely cash out it at once with made known one delay.Since as we all know Forex promote is very risky and furthermore is not apposite pro Evey person , so be precise as dealing with this promote , since it is very lofty but by the same calculate very profitable.

Senior Member rinmukerze is an unknown quantity at this point rinmukerze's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to be able to last long in this business I should be able to conserve capital to trade, by making good management and take a little risk, thus we will be able to make a trade to an extent that more interesting if we did need to add the size of the lots, and this is usually done by sisitem martingale.

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, of course. It is better thing to keep our investment save for future good trend. Always do hardworking for making amazing profit.

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd better make trading alone .. grab yourself a profit if ... if loss can be a valuable lesson itself ..
    PAMM if ato-made robot, when our progress as a trader ..? forever we will be dependent of other people or machines ...

Banned susantrader is an unknown quantity at this point susantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dalam waktu tidak pasti, kita semua ingin menghemat modal sebanyak mungkin untuk jangka panjang.

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    My experience, after much reading I understand it has everything from strategy, MM, and others ...
    but I still fail, why?
    failure more because I can not control emotions well ... and greedy ...
    Now try again to learn to be patient and always emotional control than MM and a variety of strategies ....
    Hopefully Profit always accompanies ......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 407 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)