+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 407 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is good way to earn money in online . Some knowledge and expreince are need for this work. Trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study. performed out trades and we can enter the markets at that time. Be were of situations and trade carefully............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mpowaxna8 is an unknown quantity at this point mpowaxna8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is right some time we think that these are the great levels to takes an entry but some times we take losses because due to unpredicted of the pairs movement. but you can takes take the guidelines from an expert trader to learn and earn too !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mounhad741 is an unknown quantity at this point mounhad741's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see that if you trade with less capital it will always have a sufficient capitals left in yours accounts so that at any time you find much attractives levels or a betters opportunity you can always trades more and make profites !

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    i normally save capital for more attractive levels and that is all about capital management in forex trading. most traders normally like to withdraw their all gains at once but it depends on the target of the forex trader in particular

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course. because fund have to progressively mount. and transaction have to be ever greater. that's forming of real invesment. if fund on the wane or longer assess being equal. its meaning there is wrong by us manage. real correct invesment is value of transaction increasing.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pass jiada capital save nhi he lekin me monthly forum me se asha capital make kar leta hun apni trade ke lie and uske sath me ashi trade kar leta hun ,agar aap jiada se jiada profit make karna chahte ho to apko jiada se jiada capital make karna chahie

Banned romwaox853 is an unknown quantity at this point romwaox853's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me Always in all My Position retained a portion of the capital so used to hold other deals to boost profit or to corrected the dealling wrong and all this is after knowing the directions of the markets, which I can which evaluate the position of the deal to achieved the greatest a gains I can getted them or to compensate for loss occurred !

Senior Member lvw123 is an unknown quantity at this point lvw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Muja lagta hay forex trading main jab long term trade par enter hotey hane to app forex trading main us wqt dekhtey hane k ap ager es wqt forex main enter hotey to app ko kafi faida hota or app sochtey k app forex trading main mazeed profit kama saktey they. Thanks

Banned ampatha is an unknown quantity at this point ampatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I do the same as I never use more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade so that I can enter the market when the level is attractive though I have some postiomn in the trade at other level or I have booked loss at earlier level, Thanks your post .

Member jassem9 is an unknown quantity at this point jassem9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think save capital is more intelligent
    than u can enter to the big deal
    and if you trade with less capital it will always have sufficient capital left in your account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 407 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)