+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 407 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member ela is an unknown quantity at this point ela's Avatar
    Thanks
    if anyone had tried it on demo for 3 months and proved to be a success? if there is a statement that you really helped me because it has been proven that there really could be

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxtop is an unknown quantity at this point fxtop's Avatar
    Thanks
    All right I look after the same as I not at all exploit more than 5-10% of my resources in a few trade so to facilitate I can enter the advertise what time the level is delightful though I control a number of postilion in the trade next to other level or I control booked loss next to earlier level,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I'll always save money do I have because I can bertading capital or trade in forex therefore keep the spirit in undertaking forex, and keep saving your capital because it is worth it

Senior Member sabanasumi is an unknown quantity at this point sabanasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    reducing the administrative centre in any way is a superb ploy i will say, yet there isn't any these kinds of point since the perfect problems to be able to business. the marketplace is really a discover observed you can never know exactly where it will proceed. everyone, become a seasoned or even a newvie, takes a chance in beginning a situation. despite his finest data the good qualities likewise throw money away for the reason that current market is impact simply by a lot of components which are further than the traders limits.

Member thison is an unknown quantity at this point thison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I also saw that demo accounts are very important trade with a demo account are the steps to prepare for the knowledge we trade with live account if trade with a demo account without trade follow rule says that it is meaningless

Senior Member hady is an unknown quantity at this point hady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i will save my capital, because anytime my trading can be worst and i must prepare my capital to face that situation. it is the benefit of using good money management in trading

Banned ikhsan is an unknown quantity at this point ikhsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by offlinetrader View Post
    I think the best way to trade is depending on control, we can preserve investment, if we are good control, saving investment is also depending on the techniques we use to get more exciting future, each investor owned and operated its own way to preserve investment and be able to make a greater profit.
    Dear brother, you are right, we should be able to control ourselves so that we invest capital dibisnis online can be safe from harm. forex business is a tricky business, and also at risk so we should be good to master forex trading strategies in business and we also have to have good self-control.

Banned offlinetrader is an unknown quantity at this point offlinetrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best way to trade is depending on control, we can preserve investment, if we are good control, saving investment is also depending on the techniques we use to get more exciting future, each investor owned and operated its own way to preserve investment and be able to make a greater profit.

Banned casio is an unknown quantity at this point casio's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know from my own experience about having a capital that has grown to a bigger and more attractive level is great in forex trading. This is basically because of the fact that in this business, we need huge capital to carry more trades, have more margins and make bigger profits...thank you.

Banned qlokdawopa is an unknown quantity at this point qlokdawopa's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I normally do that .sometimes i dont even enters any trades just waitted for a great set up in the chartes. Even when i go on long position, i still save some amounts of the capitals in case i see a clean move. When that happens, i place a trade immediately !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 407 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)