+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 407 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, it is important to keep the capital to trade or market conditions are better. because after all, it's dynamic market. not every time the market will show good conditions for our trade. so indeed we have to be very clever to analyze market conditions, when and how to trade the right time, so that we will get good results in the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member linca is an unknown quantity at this point linca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we need to save our capital for more attractive level. we must prepare our capital for the worst thing which may happened in the market. when we ready for the worst, we will save our account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamy hamesha wait karna chahiye sabar ke sath a ggod leval ka. jahan humara thora capital b effect kar jae aur good profit de. large capital ka b khoi faida nahin agar hum market ko full analyze kar ke trade open na karen attractive level profit dayta hai mostly lakin wait bohit jaruri hai.

Banned fxtop is an unknown quantity at this point fxtop's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think once upon a time you retain entered a trade with the intention of is it. You must every time enter by the side of the a large amount desirable level. Never enter ahead of schedule otherwise you will be punished. You must not normal down or add to your trade or no matter which funny like with the intention of.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am saving my capital to reach a huge and attractive level before i trade. This is basically because of the fact that in forex, it is best to use a big capital and have a chance of making bigger profits.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did it. I keep most of the profit to be combined into a larger capital so that one day could use more leverage so the opportunity to earn huge profits very open.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have two trading accounts, one of them i usually withdraw from it so that to get the required monthly earnings for my living and to support my family and the other account i am leaving to grow more and more for more profits in the future.

Senior Member vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we dont know and never know whether our trading analysis is right or not. it makes us must save our capital for more attractice level. it will be useful when our analysis is wrong

Senior Member tabassam is an unknown quantity at this point tabassam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very realistic to business with little plenty only so that our reduction continues to be in our management and we have more investment to start deals at more eye-catching stages because when we start big lot deals the at enough time of eye-catching stages we don't have enough investment to start roles.

Member saima parvez is an unknown quantity at this point saima parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a wise decision. because the more we get significant investment, it will create us more relaxed in doing business. so if we can keep and use the reward as a reward it has a lot, I believe it will create us a opportunity to get higher earnings. essential to be individual in gathering rewards, do not hurry to business just because they want a fast benefit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 407 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)