+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 407 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member landsky is an unknown quantity at this point landsky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes from attractive level if you catch market save your capital and earn good profit. But its depend your analysis if your calculation is perfect 100% save your capital;

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member PutryZt is an unknown quantity at this point PutryZt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    if I think I am wrong in open position then I will be doing a re-analysis so that I will be able to get a way to be very safe because they are still in one direction in this market sir
    this way then I will be able to survive in this trade with capital that I have sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shapna100 is an unknown quantity at this point shapna100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    conserving the capital in the least is an efficient ploy i will mention, however , there isn't these types of idea when the wonderful illnesses that will market. the industry may be a look at came across you will not ever fully understand the place it should step. most people, manifest as a professional player or simply a newvie, ingests a associated risk during launch a position. inspite of this perfect measurements the professionals at the same time lose cash because of the promote is certainly control by just many things that can be more than a good experienced traders restraints.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    for new traders it's very hard to save capital for more attractive level but if you want to become good trader then you should first learn how to save your capital first in forex business..because saving capital in forex is very important..
    yeah right, that's for traders to be really good save on capital employed. because in forex trading, every new trader will definitely do a lot of mistakes, so it will be a loss in forex trading. Therefore, it should be every trader must trade with safe, because there are huge risks in the forex trade, and it will make us able to survive well in the forex business.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new traders it's very hard to save capital for more attractive level but if you want to become good trader then you should first learn how to save your capital first in forex business..because saving capital in forex is very important..

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    good analysis is also important, the longer will be getting a more accurate analysis honed so well earned profit and traders should be more confident that the more complete the requirements, more robust in applying the techniques of trading

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think following proper capital management is an important thing in Forex. I always save some capital to get entry in more attractive position. I think it helps a trader to earn more without any risk of loss.

Member dako01 is an unknown quantity at this point dako01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly as well as arises every so often that we all really are perfectly into a operate and additionally there is more suitable tiers and additionally everyone think that we'd experience patiently lay. It is better to have to wait just for most suitable discover tiers to make sure you insert a fabulous operate still which usually is to be came to the conclusion because of a trader in line with an individual's researching and additionally understand.

Member baidi is on a distinguished road baidi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i save the capital to earn more profit.i do not withdraw profit on daily basis whether i do on monthly basis because still i am establishing my capital to a higher level.

Senior Member akshmama is an unknown quantity at this point akshmama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, it sometimes happens that we in the trade and there are better levels and waited.It thought we were waiting for better input levels appropriate to enter into a trade, but it must be decided by the operator on the basis of analysis and study.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 407 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)