+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 407 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Depending on further we are, in principle, the spirit of all that is a large amount of our business. these derivatives may be companies, if we do not succeed in your finances wisely to be assured that we will give you a quick, but it will be faster.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faridshawky is an unknown quantity at this point faridshawky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friends preservation of capital is a good way is to trick and I must say, but there's no such thing as the perfect conditions for trade. Is to know the market saw U will never know where it will move. Everyone, whether pro or newvie, takes risks in the open the package.Although best accounts the pros also lose money because the market is the effect by many factors that are beyond the limits of the merchants and the Stock Exchange

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kloawnd852 is an unknown quantity at this point kloawnd852's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I do think the save capital for more and more attractive levels is very true and should be dones. I keeped a stocked as an investment in the future. In the forex trading, it is importants to save capitals for future trade activities that could benefit a lot in the long running !

Senior Member mloupw8526@ is an unknown quantity at this point mloupw8526@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that It is a awfully smart plan to avoid wasting the bonus that you just get from the forums for the longers termes mercantilisms...by doing this you'll be able to increase your cashes within the mercantilism account month by month and this can very useful in the earning gianters profites really !!

Junior Member jamilowa852 is an unknown quantity at this point jamilowa852's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that It is a awfully smart plan to avoid wasting the bonus that you just getted from the forum for the longer term mercantilismes...by doing this you'll be able to increased yours cash within the mercantilism account month by monthly and this can very usefuly in the earning gianted profites !!

Member smlkdan is an unknown quantity at this point smlkdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I used to do that before, but I have come to realise that it not really a wise thing to do. The best thing for us to do is to withrawing to ours profits as soon as it is mades. Ours reward for posting is not really in the bonuses we geeters, but in the profits we makes form thos bonuses !!

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats very true, be careful of what the market migh do to your trades when you are trading these market. just save everything for the last market and train well,there are so many oppotunities that you can have

Member saima rajput is an unknown quantity at this point saima rajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i save capital for more attractive opportunity in trading. This is the right thing to do, you should not put all your eggs in one basket so it is a good strategy to save a sufficient capital in your account when you see that there is a better opportunity to gain profit from a trade.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    Most of the time when i have capital with me i start to trade but it is one of the bad thing i do and it is better to wait for the good levels as it gives us good amount of profit very easily. so always have patience when your trade is on or off.
    i am also when i have capital then it is very hard for me to control my self and i trade on wrong levels which mostly give me loss , i think we should wait for a good level which can give us good profit .

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time i do and some time i dont it is like that if you like to trade some day and some time you dont so some day when i am in mood then i dont save any thing and when i am not then i trade for some time and save something for other days

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 407 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)