+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 407 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    saving the capital in any avenue is an exceptional ploy i might as well say, however there is no such thing as the ideal conditions to trade. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everybody takes a danger in opening a position. inspite of his best counts the pros additionally lose cash since the market is impact by such a large number of variables which are past a traders breaking points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ocikca is an unknown quantity at this point ocikca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm scalper, usually i only use 50 or under for my trade
    i take no bigger deposit, but i grew it up, when i got profit 50% i take it and 50% i let it stay on my account so it will grew my ballnce
    i know some times it will loss for big profit that i already collect from time by time but at least it's not my mone or that money not come from my pocket

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member takur56 is an unknown quantity at this point takur56's Avatar
    Thanks
    Motivation is critical of every trader, and here there are internal and external motivation. Then after no motivation it needs to be maintained, and no less important is to improve the quality of trading. So that traders can cultivate and harvest in forex steadily.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan ji capital to bahut efect dalta hai trade me yadi humara capital badiya rha to hum usme bahut hi acha kar leten hain mia manta hun ki yadi humare pass ek acha capital ho to hum usse bahut kama sakten hain .

Senior Member calv is an unknown quantity at this point calv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, save our capital is useful when we get loss. Despite we make good analysis, we still can get loss, when we get loss, we can trade with more attractive level to make more profit

Banned signil is an unknown quantity at this point signil's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want to succeed with only minimal capital, the most important is, we appreciate the value of the capital ... let us not underestimate ... it will give us the impetus to commercialize them stay afloat, and would even increase ****ually ...
    because, if we do not appreciate the value of our capital is minimal, one time we had a big capital though, we also do not appreciate it.

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    a trader who stops in the middle of the road do not expect to be successful in forex trading because if we stop means we'll never get to the goals we want.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a very wise thing to save some of your trading capital for an attractive market movement because sometimes there are beneficial news releases or unexpected market movement that can provide a good opportunity to gain profit.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want that there should be good analysis plus the good way of tradings for the traders in this market. they should try to focus on the learnings in this market with good analysis. the money good money in our account, the better way of tradings in the market.

Senior Member adnan222 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan222's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i like it that i should not invest all the money in the forex and i should try to invest some money in the forex so that we should be able to generate some good profit and if we lost then we should have the chance to invest some money in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 407 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)