+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 407 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan ji capital ko save rakhna chahiy yadi hum capital ko save rakhnege to hum isme bahut hi acha kar lenge yadi hu capital ko save nhi rakhenge to hum phir kuch nhi kar payenge isliy hume theek tarh se kaam karna jitna acha karenge utna hi best hoga huamrel iy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true when we look at the higher level we definitely want to do a trader at a better level, but the decision must be made when traders are already confident with the analysis capabilities in this market, so that no capital is wasted just because we are not ready in this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cesha is an unknown quantity at this point cesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me i favor combination capital as a result of the a lot of capital I even have means that I even have the prospect of obtaining smart returns per trade,for me i will be able to have less pressure to position several trades to form smart financial gain,i will even be patient for the proper moment,good capital means that less stress

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    from currently on i will be able to try and lie with. tiny beginning capital. I hope I will focus my analysis on the success in attracting pip. rather than $. and hopefully in an exceedingly manner that you just recommend I will stay calm once at some point i used to be employing a huge margin. amen

Senior Member mmnaeem is an unknown quantity at this point mmnaeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we can keep and use the bonus as a bonus it has a lot I believe it will make us a chance to get greater profits. important to be patient in collecting bonuses do not rush to trade just because they want a quick profit. It is better to manage..........

Senior Member skdn is an unknown quantity at this point skdn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. When I see there is more loss, then I close my position in this way i save my capital. In this situation I have also a back plan for trading in forex when market remain against many orders then I follow that plan, which is think it is best for me, this the another way to save capital.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a long term trader and that too I don't have much capital in my trading balance.I trade whenever I see good opportunity.But I completely agree that even after entering a long term trade we must save our capital so that we can enter on more attractive levels.This increases our chances to earn more profit.

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    nai me har mahine ka cpital save nai karata halaki mene abhi tak ek hi bar bonus paya tha aur wo to loss bhi ho gaya hai.

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i save my capital for more attractive level some times, i purpose to increase my capital more and more until i can larger my trading volum and make my self still safe even i trading in high volume of trading, because in my opinion the capital is the second important aspect in forex trading after the money management

Senior Member polresta is an unknown quantity at this point polresta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think metric linear unit is one key to success within the forex business. If we tend to use the metric linear unit commerce while not it we tend to square measure onerous to regulate our emotions. thus metric linear unit may be helpful as a tool to regulate our emotions once commerce rather than capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 407 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)