+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 407 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member ramadani is an unknown quantity at this point ramadani's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's higher to actually keep a few investment in supply but not business with all investment that's accessible as much a periods we're asked higher prospects or cost range to find towards a business which could carry us additional earnings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tuhin009 is an unknown quantity at this point tuhin009's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is advisable to manage your consideration well and also conserve many money since there are numerous occasions when you will discover far better amounts after we've got executed out there positions and also we could key in your marketplaces during those times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mujnil is an unknown quantity at this point mujnil's Avatar
    Thanks
    for management capital if you do in fact dont feature a smart money management you are able to lose all your money in one trade, you wish out to learn learn how to minimize your losing trades, therefore it is that the life blood of a beneficial forex trading. while not proper money management even an experienced trader can suffer losses out to a good somewhat. therefore the very first lesson for any newbie ought to out to learn money management.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

for management capital if you do dont have a powerful money management you are able to lose all your money in one trade, you would like to actually learn how to actually minimize your losing trades, therefore it's the life blood of a beneficial forex trading. while not proper money management even an experienced trader can suffer losses to actually an excellent somewhat. that the 1st lesson for any newbie ought to to actually learn money management.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i usually dont save capital for more attractive level because i think that according to my system i gets a rare entry and i would like to put all my buying power that is 1% of my total capital into that trade...

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zaid babu View Post
    i never invest all my capital in trading because i know that we can get any golden opportunity any time. so, it is very easy to save our capital to get good profit from golden opportunity and to increase our earning through it.
    yeah dear, we should not always invest all of our capital in case if market changes suddenly than we may bare huge loss that's why we should always invest capital in limit

Senior Member Ahsanali is on a distinguished road Ahsanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is a good ploy i should say, but there is no such thing as the perfect conditions to trade. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a risk in opening a position. inspite of his best calculations you can always trade more and make profits.

Member zaid babu is on a distinguished road zaid babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never invest all my capital in trading because i know that we can get any golden opportunity any time. so, it is very easy to save our capital to get good profit from golden opportunity and to increase our earning through it.

Banned jawa blash is an unknown quantity at this point jawa blash's Avatar
    Thanks
    this happens to be the right method of creating successful and winning position, out to anticipate the most beneficial entry and dont have a hurry and open a position once we enter the market, we ought to anticipate higher level to take our entry after which the trading will surely be safer and our stop loss will surely be smaller

Banned raj kumar is an unknown quantity at this point raj kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    around my trade ussually i simply build linier trade and not just use coumpunding system, i even have to actually strive that strategy however i'm going loss when build trade fours step, i feel for do accoumulated lot when trade we should have sensible system in order to make profit with consistenly.

Banned fatonah is an unknown quantity at this point fatonah's Avatar
    Thanks
    the whole thing depends from the trading strategy, other then never the less when you are using a very good money management strategy then you certainly ought to still have a little over enough money to actually enter a trade for a a lot of profitable level

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 407 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)