+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 407 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the need for us is that we should understand the forex market well so that with good analysis and good way of tradings we should have the more sound knowledge for good and well tradings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jawa blash is an unknown quantity at this point jawa blash's Avatar
    Thanks
    i assumed to firmly will the forex business often is be type capital or any additional requirements and well would like analytical skills a facilitate to firmly build the business strategy plus helped to firmly reach your targeted objectives or purpose for our the business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ratna is an unknown quantity at this point ratna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i enter the trade inside the engaging levels merely. these strong levels when the price break through them it's an enormous likelihood that many of us probably will make profit coming from the break out, i take 10 pips merely and jump out and enter once more with subsequent breakout

Senior Member mujnil is an unknown quantity at this point mujnil's Avatar
    Thanks
    well it will happens at periods we simply are inside business and there may be higher stages therefore we suppose we'd have patiently waited. it's higher to firmly hang on for right access stages to firmly get inside business however having to firmly be created the choice by a investor looking on his research and research.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i do so in my forex trading and it is important that we do that. One thing that we need to know is that in forex, the more capital we have, the more money that we are able to make
    Patience is Key.

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it all depend on my mood while trading some time i save capital for more attractive level and some time i take any trade that i fine the right setup but if i find any attractive level i risk more on it because of the high possibility of profit

Senior Member mhanif is on a distinguished road mhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I do because as I am a part time trader I prefer earning profits in short time and closing the trade right away so that the trade might not change suddenly and change in losses.

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tanveer2014 View Post
    Basically I am just a begginer . I am only trading on demo right now but it sounds good to save you from risk and invest in targeted levels to earn profit .
    Hello brother, i am a beginner too, but i am already trade on real account. Cause i believe trade and practice on demo are not good for our mental and psycholoy. Better to entry the real condition of the market and feel it real. If we are trade on demo we usually get easier. Cause the money we are use just virtual.

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    i work all told capital not save something, other then i work the management of capital, a strict 3% as to the capital that kept me large amount of a great deal of money to firmly open the highest of any deal on different levels, other then i stand for sensible management of capital strength and open the two main deals at the exact time

Senior Member cesha is an unknown quantity at this point cesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    till currently i continually sold stock, .. however may help the spirit out to continue out to learn and study these investments till i extremely notice the true that means for this investment managers out to develop a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 407 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)