+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 407 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    in cheezo ko ignore nahi kiya ja skata hain bhaiya ji money management ye sab trader ke liye important hota hain iska use karke hi apni trading karni hoti hain aur iske wajah se hi to hum safe rahte hain bhaiya ji
    hanji money management ko koi bhi trader ignore nahi kar sakta esko achhe se samajhne ke baad he koi trader ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakta hai,trader ko apne capital safe rakhna hai to har trade se pehle esko follow karna he hoga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roshdyhj is an unknown quantity at this point roshdyhj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to save your capital you have to make follow the scalping strategy because it depend on the short time and you must also to use the take profit system and stop loss system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hos2.ali@ is an unknown quantity at this point hos2.ali@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you trading for a long term you have to be patience about profits and you need to be always know by the entry and exit price in the market to develop your strategy by it and it will be easy to make profit

Member maharaz is an unknown quantity at this point maharaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i such as to save lots of capital with regard to the foremost useful and activate degree of the actual Forex treading system as a result of all of us understand that it must be a money creating treading system so which.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! I really do conserve funds for you to buy and sell with the right time once the marketplace would seem one of the most worthwhile. I usually buy and sell using 5% of my own all round consideration funds and when my partner and i make sure industry is worthwhile for being bought and sold, my partner and i commit 10% for you to 15% as an alternative to 5%. Previous to just about all my partner and i used the actual commit my own full funds, but after many years of cutbacks, we have realized my own lessons.

Banned salmanize is an unknown quantity at this point salmanize's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello every trader want to save a big capital for there next trade or next level and i also save the capital for a big trade and now i don't want to lose becouse i save the capital day by day for a big level trading. but you have to must follow the money managment sustem for our trade.

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai pehle si hi meri capital ka bahut kam part trade ke liye ise karta hu kuki ek hi baat mai 5% se jyada mujhe loss ho jaye ye mai bardast nahi kar sakta thats mai all time saf mai reh ke chalta hu and sahi level ke trade karta hu.

Senior Member pistol is an unknown quantity at this point pistol's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think all of us have to save lots of capital for additional engaging degree. once we understand that many of us tend to be on a problems just about almost most time almost just about all over the place. so this really is rewindable for those in order to be able for you to help take treatment of the uteazineersuohydrates preserving or even capital thats not very simple however we also understand that many of us have to carry out this to the latter very greatest.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeshfx View Post
    Hum jab trading karte hai to humare paas trade karne ka ek strategy hota hai aur hum ussi strategy ke anusaar hi trades open karte hai jisme money management, leverage aur lot size define rahta hai, aur esme hum stop loss aur take profit ko bhi pre planned kar ke rakhte hai.
    hanji jabb trader system ke saat market me kaam karta hai to usmein tarder ko money management bhi dekhna jaroori hota hai kyunki ussi se tarder sahi se market me take profit aur stop loss laga paata hai aur sahi galat ka trader ko pata chalta hai..

Banned admin is an unknown quantity at this point admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    save capital with regard to much better entry degree is actually not a bad plan, u can simply opt to trade small size in a much a smaller amount engaging degree first after that trade larger lot size in a a lot of engaging degree however i avoid this particular anyhow even if this seems o. k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 407 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)