+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 407 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend we need to save our capital for attractive level and we need to trade with proper money management and we should see the technical analysis and fundamental analysis of the market and we have to wait for the right Entry point.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear for me, I really consider if u want to make trade at more attractive levels though a trade is running, we have to use less lots in order to put up more trades to save the capital. So we can increase the profits also and alo the capital is managed well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ity View Post
    well personally to me I do think some time we think that these are the good levels to take entry but some time we take loss because due to unpredicted of the pair movement. however I always feel free to trade in Eur/chf pair, bro.
    Trading opportunities always exists in these markets however there are times when the prices are at levels where you can surely perform of profitable trade but for that one needs to have money in their account so that then can place good trades and make more profits from those levels .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well personally to me I do think some time we think that these are the good levels to take entry but some time we take loss because due to unpredicted of the pair movement. however I always feel free to trade in Eur/chf pair, bro.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me capital ka he sabse improtant role hai,yahan trader agar capital ko achhe se utilise karta hai to uske baad he wo apne liye earn kar sakenga esliye capital ka soch samajh kar he yahan market me use karna chahiye..

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yai cheeze samjhni chayay humy k market mai tab tak entry na lain jab tak k hum proper sure na hn kio k kafi time aysa trend ata hai jou just dekhaway ka hota hai aur us sai kuch hasil nahe hota hai bas us mai sai ap ko only loss hota hai magar trader chahata hai k yahe best hai kio k us ki paractise proper nahe hoti hai jis ki waja sai wo entry laita hai..

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro actually I consider we have to maintain capital management yes for me, i am always using the Compounding method to trade Fore Markets and get a Capital that is increased. This is important for forex trader to underastand i think.

Senior Member Omda Trader is an unknown quantity at this point Omda Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yess i think is very correct because i do save capital for more view and make sure i get sure i get very good confirmation before i place my order that is the very best way i think we can make profit out of the forex market all day based on my understanding.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact I personally think I made it happen many occasions and faced losses because of growing my risk, this process is just like averaging technique however if u have not planed this u ought to not aspire to this. However if have planed well along with reduced lot dimensions it might offer u benefit.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact I do believe that trader need to save capital so that they can be able to earn big amount of money in the forex market trading business.if we want going to get more or attractive profit we must or should has a good capital to support our margin level when opening a certain position in our trading later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 407 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)