+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 407 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, trading with attractive level will risky my trading account. I want to trade with low risk not matter what. I really want to make much profit, but i do not want to risky my account. So, i do not save my capital for more attractive level trading, because it will be very high risk for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member azanraza897 is an unknown quantity at this point azanraza897's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi guys u should save capital for next trade bcz there may be opportunity wen u needed capital to open trade so just wait for
    that moment and save capital too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member subadrani is an unknown quantity at this point subadrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a smart transfer to save lots of the actual bonus that u obtain coming coming from the forum to the lengthier term trading... by performing this particular you will be able to improve u money inside the entire tyrading account month through month and this'll very useful on earning large porofit

Senior Member rehman261181 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman261181's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital save krna bht si jaga ap ki favor me a skta hai jaise k ek ap ne mention krdi hai is k elawa backup hona bht zaroori hai Forex me kyn k bht si aisi situations ati hain trading me jb apka capital ap k losses ko ap k profit me turn kr deta hai lekin sirf capital ap ko kamyab trader nhi bna skta hai kyn k is k elawa bhi bht kch hai jo capital se zayada zaroori hai.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pichlay capital ka behter or achay level tak k use karnay ka maksad sirf yehi howa kartay hain k hum apnay kam baray tajurba gain kar pae or humaray pas acha khasa knowledge hona lazmi ho jaya karta hota hai kabhi b khud ko week mehsos mat kiya kare hamesha he apnay kam ko strongly deal kiya kare jo k humaray kam kare.

Senior Member fk768518 is an unknown quantity at this point fk768518's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main hoon to abhe new par jab main bonus loon ga to main ek shedule k tehat trade open kron gay pahlay es forex ko achay say learn kron ga aur pher esbpar trade open kron ga warna ni pahlay es ko learn kron ga

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuch traders aesa kartay hain k apna bonus ko aglay month k liye save kar k rakh detay hain jo k un k liye kafi ek kisam ka nuksan day howa karta hai matlab hum agar us bonus say trading nahi kare gay to us say hume kuch khas earning nahi hogi or hum kissi b tarha say kabil or achay trader nahi kehlae gay.

Banned candlestiker is an unknown quantity at this point candlestiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    along with bigger capital, of course we will end up being a lot of possibilities to earn a lot of benefits as well, is actually normal through assessment. as a result of if u need to obtain a small capital big profit of course this simply impose the accounts and it may be a danger to a lot of losses which would generally end up being discovered.

Banned gupta is an unknown quantity at this point gupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes a few occasions i do it right but many of the actual time i place my just about almost most money on one trade and that is very incorrect strategy however greed gets significant upabout my thoughts and place all of the risk upabout one trade that a few occasions suffered lot of losses.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no such as "more attractive level' of trading for me. I always use low risk in every trade and put stop loss in every trade. So, i do not like to risky more money in "more attractive level" of trading. So i do not do that. I always keep my risk 1-2% only to trade to keep my account safe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 407 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)