+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 464 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Well, If we want to earn money then it is understood we have to take risks because we can't only learn from websites,demo and by reading books and obviously everyone will learn forex only to trade in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-10), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Sahabzada (2020-09-11)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best learning in the forex business is to learn while doing trade. or in other words we learn from every experience when trading. because every experience that will introduce to many of the real thing in this forex business. so it will make us more familiar with this forex business. it will make us increasingly have excellent capabilities in forex trading. Demo practices learn you and teach you . with out basic knowledge you can't take profit properly forex trading is not easy business you have proper information about trading . always use stop loss and take profit .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Sahabzada (2020-09-11)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advice, if I personally prefer to trading itself, because I want to make objective trading as my work in the future so that I began to learn and explore what is inside trading that now, so that later I have learned this from the overall trading trading is in it The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex the easiest way with simple indicators and rules. See how the indicators performs during a trend and in ranging period. Many newbie want to trade the 1hour chart while neglecting the smaller time frames. It is the small time frames that make the bigger ones. You should learn with patience and cool.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

Sahabzada (2020-09-11)

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah its said,"to be in the game you have to play the game", to have real experience we must do live trading so that we can overcome the emotional factors that we haven't experienced on demo trading,on demo we have no emotions for virtual money but when it comes to real trading we get very emotionally attached to our investments i think the best way to learn about forex trading is taking part in forums to make knowledge about this field. Because in forums always have many good traders, they share their experience for newbies.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's simple if to follow some rules like first of all learn all the glossary og forex and how it works and about its timings,, than open a demo account for understanding teminal and opration of terminal than open a cent account and practice to control your emotions and greed there. I consent with your viewpoint, the exercise is the best way to obtain information, abilities and encounter, because with exercise we will create the studying procedure more easily, and we will know the errors and disadvantages in our business.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I agree with the idea that experiences are the best teacher.But I don't think that investing directly in forex without much knowledge is good for ones wallet.According to my point of view the best way to learn is trading in a demo account and to carry on your researchers about forex using it.This will help beginners to get the basic ideas about how to earn profits while minimizing losses.Good Luck everyone....

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you've looked into trading forex online and you've seen the all the opportunity to make money, you are probably wondering what the best way to learn forex trading might be. First of all, let me say that I'm an advocate of getting a forex education. You can find a lot of information on forex here on this site. You should definitely spend some time reading up on how forex trading works, making forex trades, active forex trading times, etc. The second thing I'll say is nothing beats experience, if you want to learn forex trading, it's the best way. When you first start out, you should definitely open a forex demo account and try out some demo trading. This will give you a good technical foundation on the mechanics of making forex trades and get used to using a trading platform.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to learn forex business is to learn from every experience we, because the experience will give us knowledge about a lot of things in this forex business. so the more we experience in the forex business, it will make more and more that we know, and the better ability we have. and it will make us closer to success we want. because that experience is important to us. Yes, the best way to learn Forex trading is to practice trading in Forex.Practicing trading in demo account helps to learn trading in real account.Demo trading is simillar to real trading.The only difference is money.A trader can be successful in Forex if he gathers only theoritical knowledge of Forex.Trading is essential to learn trading.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the learning process in this forex business is definitely requires sacrifice. because we also have to learn about the real trade. so to get used to our psychology to make it better, we need to familiarize ourselves with the trade in a real account. so that makes us have to spend money to trade in a real account, and I'm sure we would have lost it first in our learning process. In this short but informative article, we will check out the best fore trading education that can help you to get on the right road to fore success. We will discuss about best sources for free fore education, some important sources that you need to avoid and the fine ways to quickly learn fore terms and definitions.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i mean demo is the best place to learn trade in forex trade.we can hardly more more exercise with a demo account.demo has money which we can use to buy and sell trade but can not withdraw this money.then we can learn from this forum.here are many many useful post to learn forex trade. Trading is a process and a trader develops according to the time and experience, as more you will trade as more you will learn soi just try top stay with smaller risks until your results do not improve and increase the risks only when you become confident about your results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 464 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)