+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 236 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good habits in trading are very important. This habit you will get to practice on a demo account. even though the demo account is different from the real account Psychology factor, but there is a very good benefit that we can build good habits in trading. We can calculate this habit in real terms. and the exchange of foreign exchange signifies coming to prosper little by little, surely not coming to prosper so quickly. If because you want to always be prosperous, then you must adhere to a fantastic income administration technique, because you have to have a lifestyle at competitors & often try to get a few levels !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, if you want to be rich, forex trading is the best for you because forex is a very profitable business and can make rich people very fast, but practicing and learning is very nessecry for forex trading and earning money from the forex market. and Practicing is the key to all success because the more we practice the same skills will polish and we will be more confident about professional trading as well as you know that perfect practice makes a man without exercise no one can succeed in life so if a trader wants to make money then he must do environmental work then. When we do a lot of practice about demo trading and all kinds of things related to the Forex market, it will make our way of doing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing can bring you to your goal of expecting this practice as if If you practice regularly, you can improve your skills and earn from Forex so think that it's perfect because training is a kind of knowledge where a man can easily make skills on that. the job is So try to practice demos for perfect real trading on the Forex market such as Before you open a real account or use bonuses to practice your strategy in the same way as the demo and I find that this is very good as an article and as a guide provides for beginners. It has many aspects that must be followed by any trader, even he is an experienced person. With good money management, a better strategy and effective planning can adjust to the forex market !!

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex can be rich if we can learn and practice forex trading successfully. Forex gives us unlimited profits every day for the right trade. If we can trade on forex with our good experiance then we can get a lot of balance then we can get a rich life. and that I believe only practice can make traders a perfect business person so that while a novice trader practices then he must do serious training because that practice makes perfect humans that the subject practice is a very good thing Having a trader experience will predict and analyze the market if there are a helper who works hard in the company, he gets a lot of experience and practice and surely his career in the future

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read to members, there are some members who see that this article is very theoretical, but in my opinion, forex is truly scientific, and that is why if some members share their knowledge and seem theoretical, then I don't mind this article. I appreciate this article and thank you for sharing. I have a few points from this article and I will expand into practice. There is some good information that I have from this article. Everyone has their own way of life. When you think something is valuable, you will be happy to pay, while others may not think so. I want to give you some suggestions: life is limited, while pursuing hope, don't forget to enjoy life. I think that material enjoyment will bring joy to your life.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A demo account is a help for new forex traders, not in all of our games around the world, all players are more practicing and those who have more practice, they continue to practice they win games and play more years like practice more in demos then forex goals a man can become a good trader by practicing well on a demo account while if you want to become a successful trader, you have to practice even more. If we still lose after we learn and practice it for me it is normal and normal because the given market movements are rather unpredictable if we use manual trading but if you often lose profits and even rarely you will get experience and can change the trading patterns You make it fit and right

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Getting more profits with forex trading then you must learn the need to be a scalping strategy to give the right attention and concentration You can definitely get success in a forex demo account doing the exercises is very important for traders. If you want to be rich, there are things that you must always take care of like not trading with all the money you have to invest in the best way you can always risk not all the money you have made.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The probability of income from forex is very high and you can get so many keys to success and without patience it is difficult to survive in forex trading that is a series of related research capacities and safe good equity investment must be loaded. If you want to be rich in life you have to learn about forex so you can become a rich trader in the forex business so that you always learn and educate yourself to trade in forex, so earning income before learning is too impossible, to be a person rich in life only you can get it from joining forex.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    i agree with you...in forex patience is must & most important thing. if we want to rich with forex then its must we made a trading system that totally base on a good strategy, good money management..trading without greed and emotions. if we trade in that way then we will become rich.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-13), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-12), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-28), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-26)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the colossal article I at any point read. I am likewise going through indistinguishable time on earth from the individual specified in this article. I am an understudy yet, I don't join parties , I don't go on trips , I don't burn through cash for android telephone or iPhone , I don't burn through cash for another T-shirt. In any case, I am gathering my each penny to put resources into forex.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-11), billyboy00007 (2018-09-11), JahanZaib (2018-09-11), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-11), Keyboard (2018-09-11), Mustansir (2018-09-11), QamarXulqi (2018-09-11), Sunriser1 (2018-09-11), zahid2016 (2018-09-11), zahraali989 (2018-09-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 236 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)