+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 236 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Banned Violamorehousel0490 is an unknown quantity at this point Violamorehousel0490's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very easy and profitable. I want to say is becoming rich in forex is not easy as drinking a coffee,it need lot of skills and reseach and safe trades and agood capital to become rich. If we want to rich with forex then its must we made a trading system that totally base on a good strategy, good money management. Trading without greed and emotions. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. Be careful.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mreaz21 is an unknown quantity at this point mreaz21's Avatar
    Thanks
    An investor need to Usually try to minimize and reduce their damage as well as this is often done through the use of correct risk administration and funds management.A dealer ought to Always maintain their particular consideration and make sure trading resources will always be presently there in the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    all the traders hwich are want to become a successfull trader they have option tomake a routine evaluation. we also learn from the forex and this is good experence e.if you want o become earn money you have to follow some good stratigies like to to follow good time in the forex which have very much key role

Banned susantrader is an unknown quantity at this point susantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is 20% knowledge and 80% attitude! Because it's the world of Forex is the world's Ko - Ko discipline! Do not wear a feeling ... a feeling that prices will go up again or wait 5 minutes more sense, do not think anybody knows the market will .....

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burayak View Post
    if we understand and do it seriously maybe we will quickly succeed in the forex business is that it is true that we must be disciplined and be patient when running this learning process.
    right, and even some of us know for some steps that we have to take and if we want to become a good trader but then we just break it ? and it is caused by less discipline and patience, and we do not keep tight the commitment for it. and if we do not want to change it, and so the same problem will always become our part with continue

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good article. Instant rich schemes has so far never succeeded and the sooner one realises that the better he becomes with the trades . A well researched end executed trade even if does not produce immediate result , will give good returns at a later stage.

Senior Member kucai bilai is an unknown quantity at this point kucai bilai's Avatar
    Thanks
    every person would want to become rich in forex trading business. but for me, a trader will easily get rich if he has been able to do forex trading properly. therefore I will learn and practice to improve trade.

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shanu View Post
    I think if you trade with patience you can get more success in forex business this business need hard work if you trade with proper plane and with safe ways you can earn a lot of money forex is very profitable business
    I am agree with you. I am believe that if we can controlling our emotion, we can make a good strategy and analysis. And that will make us making a good trade and creating profits and money

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you trade with patience you can get more success in forex business this business need hard work if you trade with proper plane and with safe ways you can earn a lot of money forex is very profitable business

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Practice and by no means think to bring to a standstill learning and practicing as long as be converted into a trader, and furthermore try to think with apparent and think it over the actuality with compare our skill and skill at that time pro it solely not remember to make the money with nearer and be converted into a rich man in a night,But if they aspire to gather and practice with restraint and patience as skilled problem at that time they will realize their function as soon as doable they can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 236 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)