+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 236 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree that practice is the key of success.
    i m practicing from more then a week and it automatically looks to me like i got to sence about the market and it's value to be rise or fall.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, investing in forex knowledge sometimes can be very hard especially by newbies like me, because spending money on this kind of things doesn't produce any direct result like when we buying \
    somethings. but thanks to this article, now i know that improving knowledge we must learn on demo first, after a successful demo, we can begin trading on real account, I think the most difficult part is learning to
    control emotions, we have a lot of practice, practice makes a man perfect and practice is the only way to get experience about forex and we can avoid loss. after get experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asimjee is an unknown quantity at this point asimjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes if you want to be rich man you must invest on forex
    and must learn about forex how you can earn from it
    learn about forex and you will soon a will be rich man

Senior Member amoora is an unknown quantity at this point amoora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is true thing if you ask me that you must trry to learn very well no matter how much it cost cause that will make you good trader that not loose a lot of money

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sir,all we need is patience to get success, instead of earning $1000 in one week and loosing the next immediate order and it is always better to wait and get the steady profit and build the account for long term trading.....

Senior Member dont ban is an unknown quantity at this point dont ban's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am totally agree with you that without practice we can not earn handsome money from forex market .we need practice because a new trader do not know that which broker is best for his ,how he can start his real trading ,which analysis is more effective for real trading ,which elements is need for abandon our greed and fairs .

Senior Member Iamusman is an unknown quantity at this point Iamusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes off course practice is the very good habit if ever the trader have the desire to get rich in the field of the Forex trading .. it is the same habit to get the best profits and the good knowledge if the trader have had the fully practice all of the time without any problem..

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trade sa money earn kar ka rich hona chayta ho forex trade main expert ho kar daily achi money earn ho sakti hain forex trade money earn karne ka laye sub sa acha business hain

Banned hussain837 is an unknown quantity at this point hussain837's Avatar
    Thanks
    well we all want to success in forex trade if we want to learn about forex we have to keep practice myself if we practice more we will increase more knowledge about forex trade.

Member anissa is an unknown quantity at this point anissa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true indeed that in forex practice is very important, because we are learning and have some knowledge but if you never try to practice although in a demo account, I think it will be difficult. and with the practice we will be experienced. so I think it's very important that you practice ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 236 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)