+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Moving Averages to determine support and resistance.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average aur chart ke historical data ko analysis karne se humen present day ka resistance aur support ka pata chalta hai. Agar aap technical analysis me abhi naye hai to kuch indicators ko use karke aap resistance aur support ka pata laga sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average help the traders to determin the trend of the market it is good indicator but i point out my support and reisistance on my won analysis not on the base of moving average.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving avrage ka use hume sahi tarh se karna chahiy moving avrag ke a use hu jtina ache se karenge utna hi badiya hoga hume iska use theek tarh se hi karna chahiy result huem tabhi acha dega .

Senior Member arbal is an unknown quantity at this point arbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mery pas moving average ka indicator nahi hai men forex mein aur indicator use kerta hun cci arrows is mein mujhy trend ka pata chalta hai aur men is trah se acha profit hasil kerta hun forex mein se is liye mery liye is indicator ko samjhna bhi asan hai

Banned fekher is on a distinguished road fekher's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally used to use a lot of moving average indicators , simple and exponentials They are quite helpful in the process of the determination of the trends and the levels of support and resistance
    but since a while i have been using price action trading , no indicators and it is going quite well for me.

Junior Member satria is an unknown quantity at this point satria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great science, and I will try maybe in the demo because I never used a strategy of ma, and that the intent of the HMA's what ... is H = high then the DMA it. ... D =? and it's used on mt4 or mt5 as mt4 that I wear is so I do not understand about that. Please explain?

Banned fxwahyu is an unknown quantity at this point fxwahyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I am very grateful to all of you who have given me knowledge because I am
    still a beginner in forex trading this so much that I do not know of forex trading,
    but what I know from my friends that this is a point of resistance for good conduct trading,

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    han g ya aik indecator hy jo k humain trend ki moving ki disha ko drshata hy jis sy human trend ki moving ka andaza hota hy or hum option ko open krty hain

Member newmultan is an unknown quantity at this point newmultan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also follow the moving average indicator the most important thing of the moving average is this indicator also help us to identify the trend of the market and also make it easy to search support and resistance levels.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tasak_john View Post
    ya its good tool em also using moving average tool for the determine of the trend of the give currency pair but actually its for long term trade. but its very good for newbie they can judge the trend of the market easily.
    Using Moving averages in a way that allow us to predict the markets make us a good analyst. We do know the importance of having a good trade and this can only come if we are aware of the daily moving averages and also know what are the support and resistance levels being used
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open