+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 215 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2148

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving average is a average of specified time periods that is selected by the user on ther other hand resistance is the technical level you can say it a hardly in the way of price.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member plkent is an unknown quantity at this point plkent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and Resistance are the same thing in the forex trading. If you think graph will move from this point, It will be the support or resistance. If is the up line it will resistance and down line is the support. The up neck of your trade line is resistance and the down neck of your trade line is support. You can choose it any nick from graph or Fibonacci retracement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    you can learn about it from some webistes, or just read at this forum
    but i have an idea and if you can master some indicators and combine them then you can identify the point for exit and entry and of course about resistance and support
    MA is a good idea for it
    when i started trading i usually trade using moving average with stoch and ...support resistence is good but i never used it for trading because this two indicator is enough for me to make good earning in scalping
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tibasingh View Post
    plz koi dost mugh ko in k barey main bata sakta ha ye kiya hotey hane or sab se ahm bat k pair ki open or close rate ka kese pata chalta ha
    han gi jab main newbie tha na forex trading main to mugh ko bhi sahi baat ha k en ka pata nahi tha par kafi arsey baad mugh ko en ka pata chala tha main app ko batata houn suport woh hoti ha jahan tak us din ya us time frame tak sab se neechey tak pair ki value gai ho or resistence woh hoti ha jahan oper tak us pair i value gai ho

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can learn about it from some webistes, or just read at this forum
    but i have an idea and if you can master some indicators and combine them then you can identify the point for exit and entry and of course about resistance and support
    MA is a good idea for it
    do the best we can

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average se app entry kanah karni hain yah jan sakte hain.. matlab moving average se clear pata chalta hain ki . ab market trend pakadl liya. hain . aur resistance and support se hum entry level aur exit level dono jan pate hain. to don o hi jaruri hain. app yeh forum thik se padhe . to appko yeh alag se puche ne ki jarurat nahi padti. aur apko apka ans mill jata.

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance is the place where the market will stop and reverse , to spot those area we have to use a proper indicator to get it right and for moving average its a lagging indicator

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support is the lowest point estimate of the potential price movement of the price will go up and we can do the OP BUY, if the resistance is the opposite. while the moving average is the average price movements at specific time intervals.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great work i think you r right, i only know that these are the strategies, but not about the work which they do, i think u have the great knowledge about these strategies and its good for us to study these main things also for the future work of trading and also for our knowledge as well. thnx for your sharing.

Senior Member rahool is an unknown quantity at this point rahool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tibasingh View Post
    plz koi dost mugh ko in k barey main bata sakta ha ye kiya hotey hane or sab se ahm bat k pair ki open or close rate ka kese pata chalta ha
    you can simply detect the points of support and resistance by the market trend, and by indicator RSI or moving averages. You'll make a moving average line with the parameter: 30 and exponential, and the other line with 9 and also exponential, it is a very good method my brother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 215 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)