+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 215 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashi93 View Post
    Moving ravage is an MT4 indicator name that you can use easily in your trading. And Support and Resistance are the Low and High prices of market that you can analysis on you currency charts. By using Support and resistance levels,we can understand market movement and trends easily.
    MT4 KA sahi hai mt4 ME jo bhi indiator hai wo kafi ache hai bahut helpfull hai isme hum work karke unnn indigator ka hume sahi SE Use ki zroorat hai yadi hum unka use sahi se janeGE TO MUGHE lagta hai ye hum sabhi trader ke liy best indiator ko samghne wale trader humesah ek ache entry point se work kar paten hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we are started forex fourm add a 100 period EMA and a 50 period MA to the same chart. You'll find that MT4 smoothed MA apparently equals an EMA of double length.
    i like moving evrage because it is faithful to me on trade at forex and it helps me a lot this is a very powerful technical indicator
    killer smile boys

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pakeeza For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ge bhai jan yeah bilkul pata chal sakta hai ke market open kahan se hoi or phir close kahan per hoe hai es ke liye bht sari website hain jo her chez ke bare main bati hai jese investing.com hai es main her pair main open or close ke rate hote hain ke market kis point per open hoi hai or kun se point per close hoe hai or bhe ese website hain jin se ap log help le sakte hain or pair ke bare main jan sakte hain ke kun se point per close hoa hai or kun se point per open hoi hai market yeah koi mushkil bat nh hai aj kal ke dor main jab internet main her chez majod hai tu yeah maloom krna bhe possible hi hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-10), fxearner (2018-05-08), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), hmforex (2018-05-13), incomejobs (2018-05-10), iqrayousaf (2018-05-27), javedqasim (2018-05-18), jhoradpak (2018-05-10), Nirzana (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-10), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance bahut hi important level hain previous jo high aur level hoty hain inko support and resistance kehty hain market ziada tor py inhi levels py jati hai market aksar auqat jb support and resistance ko cross karti hai tu ziada tor py breakout fail ho jata hai is liye breakout py sirf usi waqt entry lagain jab confirm ho aur moving average hmien trend ki direction bata hai

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A moving average acts as a smoothing indicator. It does this by representing previous price action for a specific period of time as a smooth line. I could get all technical on the differences, but just know that an exponential moving average places more weight to more recent prices. Because of this, the exponential moving average is considered more reactive, or up to date than the simple moving average.

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    yeah my bro i am agree with you support and resistance is the very important part of our forex market support and resistance levels help us plan our stop loss placements and profit targets but perhaps more importantly these levels give us a moving average moves up or down according to what price is doing and you can set it to consider a certain number of bars or time periods support and resistance is a concept that the movement of the price of a security will tend to stop and reverse at certain predetermined price levels
    supoort resistance ke baren me trader ko pooore jankari hona chahiy usse kayda hota hai market ke baren me trader kitna janta hai uski move se kitna parichit hai ye pata chalta hai isliy iska use bahut hi jayda importent hai humesah trader iske liy work karne ki zroorat hai mai to isme abhi kafi kuch sheekhne ke kosis kar rha hun

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving ravage is an MT4 indicator name that you can use easily in your trading. And Support and Resistance are the Low and High prices of market that you can analysis on you currency charts. By using Support and resistance levels,we can understand market movement and trends easily.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-26), fxearner (2018-05-08), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), majahar_ali (2018-05-08), qasimm (2018-05-08), rehanayaz (2018-05-24), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-05-23)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    assalam o alaikum dear sir i have knowledge and i share my knowledge Moving Averags is a Technical indicator to analyze any kind of financial Market. Indicators that are often used in technical analysis show the average value of the price of the security during the specified period. Moving averages are generally used to measure momentum and determine areas of support and possible resistance. support and resistance are perceived as virtual walls that represent the historical value of the price, that is the point when the price may change in the opposite or continuous manner depending on how strong the pressure and how strong the support or resistance, the larger the frame, the better and more accurate support and resistance, and the margin call is when your account is closed automatically due to loss of money available for trading

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and Resistance is the most important factor in forex trading because some trades are only on this important point. Traders can open orders with a break of support and resistance points or fail breaks. I think we can use Zigzag to find out Support and Resistance area. or we can use the Pivot table to select the Support and Resistance Areas. The main purpose for the equipment before choosing forgery for the rotating norm is studied in what dimensions make us exploit for craft. For a shorter put i testament recommended LWMA 34, 19 and 8. United with lingerer streak, Module You observe the bowel movements real recover.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a very good place to discuss I'm also not very good around support as well as opposition, and also shift averages but I figure out the topic and also I am today looking at all the other peer discussion articles and also I'm pretty is generated here, so a lot of thank you very much for that fun discussion as well as all the other colleagues about the fun of describing the topic. The archetypical entity for the equipment before choosing the equipment for the animation norm is knowing what measures the words we exploit to switch. for shorter readings involving lecturers recommended LWMA 34, 19 and 8. Conglomerate with lingering decoration, you will comment on the direction that is happening in real.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 215 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)